Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan Clouds

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    That's why legend league doesn't really worth it , even with succesful attacks you will get around 8 milion only but in master league there is no limits and can easily get above 30 mil resources per day
    Meanwhile my mini is struggling to remove bushes.....

Krakurskull Clan Tag - 2PV8LV0J
    Forum - https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...vel-8-War-Clan

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    Since Clan Games started, Titan 1 clouds have been brutal. I'm wondering if SC is planning on working towards an all encompassing way to reduce multiplayer wait times or if we should just abandon the top leagues. I try to stay up there because of the nice loot bonuses but it has been frustrating lately. Legends doesn't offer enough loot to make it worth it IMO.
    You have to factor in the zero loot lost in legends.

It is well worth it in my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Hmm how much knot can u get in LL per attack anyway? Just curious
    Last edited by IDontRemember; August 25th, 2019 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Loot instead of knot. Auto correct. Wont let of edit OG post?
    Dont get toxic, you know i've beaten u. Join my very rubbish clan today: dashing piggies i've forgotten the tag though

[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by IDontRemember View Post
    Hmm how much knot can u get in LL per attack anyway? Just curious
    450k gold
    550k elixir
    6500 dark
    plus league bonus
    plus daily star bonus

most bases are easy to get all the loot if you don't care about trying to three star

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    Since Clan Games started, Titan 1 clouds have been brutal. I'm wondering if SC is planning on working towards an all encompassing way to reduce multiplayer wait times or if we should just abandon the top leagues. I try to stay up there because of the nice loot bonuses but it has been frustrating lately. Legends doesn't offer enough loot to make it worth it IMO.
    Short answer is no, there have been no signs that sc are considering removing clouds from Titans.
    Regardless of opinions on how much wait time constitutes clouds. Clouds are clouds and it seems they won’t be going anywhere for those who choose to hover around high titans.

And the clouds are way worse the last week than all weeks before (and the CG aren't even here)...

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    And the clouds are way worse the last week than all weeks before (and the CG aren't even here)...
    From my own experience when I used to play Titans, if a search took longer than about 5 minutes I would disconnect then reconnect and things would often be quicker.

Hanging around in Titans for the extra loot bonus isn't really all that worth it. The difference in loot bonus between champs and titans is not that much. The real benefit of Titans is the longer village guard... but since the launch of LL it is much easier just to farm in Low legends.

I had this discussion with a player in my clan a while ago about where to farm, he was farming in Champs and me in low legends. He basically said you get much better loot in champs because more attacks and sometimes huge loot.
    I said I like legends cause it's just a no stress environment, 8 quick attacks a day and no loot stolen.
    He said lets race to see who maxes out first then... (bearing in mind he was more progressed than me at the time.)

So 3 months later, I am fully maxed... he isn't, not even close...
    I've made 201 attacks this month, he has made 65. The thing is, yes, you can make 30 million a day in the lower leagues, but with it being that much more work it's just that much harder to keep it up. If you can play in titans you can probably play in legends and honestly it's just so much easier than the alternatives, you are just that much more likely to actually do it. And honestly you don't need to be earning 30 million of each every day, you will max out your base and walls and everything just fine in LL as long as you are smart about it.

I'm pushing now to LL because my king will be awake 61 in 3 days. I have 2 books and 2 hammers to go, so my king won't have to be asleep anymore.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    I'm pushing now to LL because my king will be awake 61 in 3 days. I have 2 books and 2 hammers to go, so my king won't have to be asleep anymore.
    A buddy of mine managed to hang around in low LL with both his king and GW upgrading for most of a season, so you should be fine, don't expect to climb much above 5100 but then loot is the same throughout so it's not an issue. Good luck. LL is really a major QoL improvement from the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    450k gold
    550k elixir
    6500 dark
    plus league bonus
    plus daily star bonus

most bases are easy to get all the loot if you don't care about trying to three star
    That's ONLY if you get matched with a maxed TH12. So often I was getting matched with TH11s that offered much less. That combined with the TH12s having full CC's and putting all their traps around their storages making it harder to get 70% and all the storage loot make legends much less lucrative for the wall grind. It is nice that you don't lose loot, but in Titans I'm finding mostly over 5-600k and even a bunch of 1mil+ bases here and there. I just wish I could attack more often instead of sitting in the clouds. Doesn't seem to be so bad at night (US edt), but in the morning it can be pretty frustrating.