Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan Clouds

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    That's ONLY if you get matched with a maxed TH12. So often I was getting matched with TH11s that offered much less. That combined with the TH12s having full CC's and putting all their traps around their storages making it harder to get 70% and all the storage loot make legends much less lucrative for the wall grind. It is nice that you don't lose loot, but in Titans I'm finding mostly over 5-600k and even a bunch of 1mil+ bases here and there. I just wish I could attack more often instead of sitting in the clouds. Doesn't seem to be so bad at night (US edt), but in the morning it can be pretty frustrating.
    Wait, What?

The loot is not dependent on how maxed the base is, all matched in LL offer the same loot in my experience. Admittedly, I could be mistaken, because I don't think I have ever come up against an opponent who wasn't a TH12, but then I have only fought about 650 odd LL match-ups since blue skies. So anecdotal evidence and all that... it could be lower loot if somehow fighting a TH11, I guess, maybe someone here knows?

Anyways, have you fought up in legends since blue sky's or is this all assumption. Honestly you need to read this thread from end to end, because if I got you right, your experience is:
    You attack 3-4 times a day...
    You are frustrated by the clouds in titans...
    What you are describing LL to be is not really all that accurate according to most of the testimonies on here...

Really we can go on about how there is better loot in Titan's, potentially, but in reality, specifically in your case, you aren't getting in enough attacks to make more loot, if you didn't have to wait in the clouds so much would you be able to get in, say, 2 extra attacks a day?

Even if you only got in 4 attacks you would not be losing ANY loot on your defenses and you would get more loot from your win bonus.

Seriously, making 7-8 million a day of each in LL is easy, it's quick and stress free, if you don't want to try it, that's kewl you don't have to but also you can't expect other people to be too interested in helping you out when you won't even consider helping yourself out.

For myself, when LL launched I needed about 1.2 billion in resources, and 80 days later I am maxed, so that's about 15 million in resources a day. So all I can say is the loot is there. All you have to do is take it...

PS. Free tip. For those obviously trapped storage bases. Drop your army, hit you GW, drop 2 rages and then watch as your forces effortlessly wipe through all the traps, hero's and TH. From there it's an easy 70%.
    Last edited by Darkpye; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:07 PM.

That's ONLY if you get matched with a maxed TH12. So often I was getting matched with TH11s that offered much less. That combined with the TH12s having full CC's and putting all their traps around their storages making it harder to get 70% and all the storage loot make legends much less lucrative for the wall grind. It is nice that you don't lose loot, but in Titans I'm finding mostly over 5-600k and even a bunch of 1mil+ bases here and there. I just wish I could attack more often instead of sitting in the clouds. Doesn't seem to be so bad at night (US edt), but in the morning it can be pretty frustrating.
    Eight attacks a day and I don’t remember ever seeing anything that wasn’t a th12, the loot in legends is very good and definitely more preferable than waiting for clouds in Titan imo, unless you’re not a th12 of course.
    Last edited by RaWF; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:04 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    That's ONLY if you get matched with a maxed TH12. So often I was getting matched with TH11s that offered much less.
    What may have happened in old legends has no relevance.

In new legends, matching TH11 is never "so often". My nowherenear maxed TH12s have beenin low legends ost ofthe time for well over a month now. I think I have hit 2 TH11s, maybe 3. That is in around 500 attacks between them.

That combined with the TH12s having full CC's and putting all their traps around their storages
    Again, what happened in old legends has no relevance. Yes, CCs arw alwaysfull, but hardly any new legends players would waste traps putt7ng them round the storages.

making it harder to get 70% and all the storage loot make legends much less lucrative for the wall grind. It is nice that you don't lose loot, but in Titans I'm finding mostly over 5-600k and even a bunch of 1mil+ bases here and there. I just wish I could attack more often instead of sitting in the clouds. Doesn't seem to be so bad at night (US edt), but in the morning it can be pretty frustrating.
    You really should try new legends. It is quite hard to spend all the loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I personally don't see a solution.

The clouds are created by the lack of players there.

Most people that make the effort to get to Titan 1 just keep going until Legends, and most people who want to farm just don't go as high.

Unless they cut the shield times for everyone, it's pretty much impossible to reduce wait times in the top leagues without a system like the one they implemented for Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBrenner View Post
    I personally don't see a solution.

The clouds are created by the lack of players there.
    Clouds aren’t caused by a lack of players. If anything, it is the opposite. Clouds are caused by players trying to get more attacks than defenses. If I try to get 5 attacks for every defense, I cause clouds. More players like me makes clouds worse not better.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Clouds aren’t caused by a lack of players. If anything, it is the opposite. Clouds are caused by players trying to get more attacks than defenses. If I try to get 5 attacks for every defense, I cause clouds. More players like me makes clouds worse not better.
    Agreed people want to play, at this point just get rid of shields and cap losses. Instant fix.
    I don’t get the whole stop playing mentality that supercell uses. Bb and legend league

Quote Originally Posted by Huaniraj2 View Post
    Agreed people want to play, at this point just get rid of shields and cap losses. Instant fix.
    I don’t get the whole stop playing mentality that supercell uses. Bb and legend league
    It would most likely be good to reduce the time period until a personal break if shields are eliminated or reduced. Otherwise, you reward players for simply staying online so they cannot be attacked (despite no shield) all the way until their personal break.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I meant attack while people are online as well. Am I the only one that wants to keep playing? Why can’t we just get over the not being attacked while online? It solves so many issues.

Forum Veteran
    Clouds are no worse in titans than before obs. Anyone that thinks differently just didn’t play there before. Remove the shields and reduce pbt and the casual players will be here creating thread after thread in opposition. Can’t please everyone, but do know the game is as friendly and easy as it’s ever been at every level right now.

TH12...level 242...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 35 mil...atb 6032

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say: "Hey look, that one is shaped like an idiot."