Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan Clouds

  1. #11
    Senior Member Tarlus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    Legends doesn't offer enough loot to make it worth it IMO.
    Check how many attacks you've won this season, is it more or less than 194? Because that's how many attacks I've won in legends so far this season and I've missed several of them. There's plenty of people in my clan that complain about the 8 attack limit and stay in titan. Not one of them has even close to the amount of attacks won as me. Also as has been stated I don't lose loot on defense, there's no nexting or clouds and no shield management. I think a lot of people in titans that are afraid of the 8 attack cap don't realize how little they actually attack because of clouds. Your case may be different but it was an eye opener for a lot of my clan mates.
    Tarlus - Red Thorn, Max TH 12 and Frildor - Sagittarii max offense TH 12

  2. #12
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Things where brutal before OBS. 5 mins wait times are a cake walk.
    Five at the worst. Mostly 1-2 minutes.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    That's why legend league doesn't really worth it , even with succesful attacks you will get around 8 milion only but in master league there is no limits and can easily get above 30 mil resources per day
    With 8 attacks?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  4. #14
    Senior Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    With 8 attacks?
    Yes
    If a player matches with 8 maxed Town Hall 12s (allowing for the maximum loot per base), and manages to steal all of the loot with at least a 70% 2-star (for 100% League Bonus) in addition to completing one star bonus , a player can earn a maximum of 7.22 million Gold, 8.02 million Elixir and 75,700 Dark Elixir in Legend League per day. If a player completed two Star Bonuses in the same day instead, this maximum is increased to 8.12 million Gold, 8.92 million Elixir and 80,200 Dark Elixir.

    Level 257Maxed TH12



  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Yes
    If a player matches with 8 maxed Town Hall 12s (allowing for the maximum loot per base), and manages to steal all of the loot with at least a 70% 2-star (for 100% League Bonus) in addition to completing one star bonus , a player can earn a maximum of 7.22 million Gold, 8.02 million Elixir and 75,700 Dark Elixir in Legend League per day. If a player completed two Star Bonuses in the same day instead, this maximum is increased to 8.12 million Gold, 8.92 million Elixir and 80,200 Dark Elixir.
    How is that explaining 30 million gained in Titans with just 8 attacks.

    A player claimed to be getting more loot in titans with only 3-4 attacks per day than legends due to the loot being spread around and in the collectors, etc. I asked if he was getting more loot per attack in titan than in legends. You then replied to that question and noted that is why titans is better, you get 30 million in a day. I asked if that is in 8 attacks because the loot per attack is what I was discussing with the other player.

    No doubt you can get more loot lower if you put more time/attacks in. I think legends needs a loot bump (actually a bump to 10 attacks is my preference) but there is no way to bump it high enough to eliminate the possibility of someone getting more loot lower by attacking way more. Someone putting in 50 attacks down low and nexting to find good loot is going to do much better than a player in legends even if they increase the legends loot.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:50 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In Blue Skies
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    If it is all about walls and everything else is done, what is the big rush? If you have never been maxed before, you may find the wall grind preferable to the maxed storages that you cant empty once the walls are done. Entirely your call of course, play it your way.
    I was actually surprised to find myself enjoying the wall grind more than maxed storages. I've stayed in Legends and am working on my walls only at this point except every 7-12 days when lab comes free. Start another DE upgrade and repeat.

    Main TH12| Leader of Crooked Lines|BK65AQ65GW40
    Minis - Echo: TH11| Kaeliix: TH10
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Tarlus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    How is that explaining 30 million gained in Titans with just 8 attacks.
    Where did he say that? I only saw him talking about 30 million/day in masters because you have unlimited attacks.

    Also, no thank you on 10 attacks unless you can opt for a lower amount of attacks/defenses, 8 is perfect. I realize the people who can/want to play for hours on end want more but if the goal is to make legends viable for someone like me that is busy and just tired of grinding 8 is a great sweet spot, even then I have to do like half my attacks at work, which is okay because I'm not nexting forever but I don't do as well since I'm on my phone instead of a tablet.... Now if they cut down on training/hero regen time if you're in legends I'm all in for more attacks/day.
    Last edited by Tarlus; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:10 PM.
    Tarlus - Red Thorn, Max TH 12 and Frildor - Sagittarii max offense TH 12

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlus View Post
    Where did he say that? I only saw him talking about 30 million/day in masters because you have unlimited attacks.

    Also, no thank you on 10 attacks unless you can opt for a lower amount of attacks/defenses, 8 is perfect. I realize the people who can/want to play for hours on end want more but if the goal is to make legends viable for someone like me that is busy and just tired of grinding 8 is a great sweet spot, even then I have to do like half my attacks at work, which is okay because I'm not nexting forever but I don't do as well since I'm on my phone instead of a tablet.... Now if they cut down on training/hero regen time if you're in legends I'm all in for more attacks/day.
    I don’t play for hours on end and adding 2 more attacks wouldn’t change that, but there definitely are players who prefer more or less. There is no way to make it perfect for all.

    See the conversation below regarding the 30 million, I think there was some confusion with the conversation he joined in:

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    ....the way the loot spreads around in Titan vs Legends makes it much more lucrative (which I need because walls are such a grind). I get more loot in Titans because the payouts are consistently larger, the loot is spread around to collectors too, and even in Legends I'm only getting in 4 or 5 attacks a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Your per attack loot amount is higher in titans than in legends even considering the fact that no loot is lost on defense in legends? That is a problem with legends loot if that is true. It shouldn’t be that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    That's why legend league doesn't really worth it , even with succesful attacks you will get around 8 milion only but in master league there is no limits and can easily get above 30 mil resources per day
    I definitely know you can get more loot in lower leagues if you attack enough times. My question that he replied to specifically was to the player that was saying the payouts per attack are higher in titans than legends. I noted that if that is true, that is a problem in my opinion.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:42 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  9. #19
    Forum Contender JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,601
    The clouding in champs wasn't all that great today either .....

  10. #20
    Pro Member Armageddon3223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    In a white house
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    That's why legend league doesn't really worth it , even with succesful attacks you will get around 8 milion only but in master league there is no limits and can easily get above 30 mil resources per day
    Hey for most of us 8 million loot a day is pretty darn good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •