Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In-App Purchases

In-App Purchases

Hello , i have some questions regarding In-App Purchases

1. Personal Offers

so there is an option in ( more setting ) in the game named Personal Offers , it says more revelant offers would be offered to you so i have turned it on , Im maxed out in troops and defences , only a few level of my king is remaining and my walls to be 13 , so in Book offers the most revelanf thing is HeroBook for me ! but since i turned this on it's been a long time since i get any herobook offer , yes i haven't maxed out everything in builderhall and troop/building books can be used in there but still the Hero book would be more revelant to me since it's the only thing remaining for me to upgrade in main hall .
    So as your experience , is it good and will you have benefit by turning it on ? cause till now it didn't help me in any way

2. xValue offers

when some offers apear in your shop , there are some numbers for example 6x value
    so as i wondered , i thought i could buy this 6 times , but i bought one the offer was gone after that , so what does the xValue really mean?

3.Champion Builder Pack

When a season ends , you bank resources would fulfill your storages no matter what's your limit or how much you had before , if you got 10 milion and a full 25 milion bank resources , you would have 35 milion after that and as you know you can't earn more by attacking till you spend those resources ,
    But for this pack , my storages limition is 5 milion and this has 9 milion in it's offer so with a full storage my resources would be 14 milions , but like the season bank i can't get any more golds before spending those 14 milion ? or for in app resource purchases there would be extra storage ?

Also this 2500 gem could be used in both villages right? this is a silly question i know but the price of 2500 gem is 20$ but this one would give you 9m gold + 9m elixir for builder hall beside the 2500 gem it self so i thought it might have some limits

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HoomanSA; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:53 PM.

Level 257Maxed TH12

Pro Member
    Matter of Personal Opinion like most things in Clash - To Me, I can’t see it making that much difference

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    1. I never really bothered with the "personal offer" option so cant help much.

2. 6x value most probably refferes to the fact that the desired reward would cost you an amount of gems which is "6 times" the the cost mentioned in the purchase. For example since the book of spell costs $ 1.99. If it were for gems from the trader, than the book would cost you gems worth of $ 11.94 ~ $ 12.00

3. Yes. In app purchase loots works exactly like the seasonal storage. Dont fear. Furthermore, the 2500 gems would be usable for both villages.

Hope I could help you!

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    1. I never really bothered with the "personal offer" option so cant help much.

2. 6x value most probably refferes to the fact that the desired reward would cost you an amount of gems which is "6 times" the the cost mentioned in the purchase. For example since the book of spell costs $ 1.99. If it were for gems from the trader, than the book would cost you gems worth of $ 11.94 ~ $ 12.00

3. Yes. In app purchase loots works exactly like the seasonal storage. Dont fear. Furthermore, the 2500 gems would be usable for both villages.

Hope I could help you!
    Thank you for the second and third one !

Still if any one knows a detail about PersonalOffers option please share it with us

Level 257Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Still if any one knows a detail about PersonalOffers option please share it with us
    Personal offers is an 'on' or 'off' switch for the extra tab in the shop AFAIK - there has never been 'personalization' for offers like 'oh you are no longer in need of elixir, let's give you gold' or something...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Personal offers is an 'on' or 'off' switch for the extra tab in the shop AFAIK - there has never been 'personalization' for offers like 'oh you are no longer in need of elixir, let's give you gold' or something...
    i didn't get what you meant , extra tab in which section of the shop ? cause it says more revelant offers for you in the shop

Level 257Maxed TH12

By extra tab, JusMe probably reffered to the "offer" tab. Where u buy gold pass and other books from.

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    By extra tab, JusMe probably reffered to the "offer" tab. Where u buy gold pass and other books from.
    In that case it's not related to on or off switch , it would be there anyways , the point is would this option make the deals better for you ? cause since i turned it on i didn't feel this way

Level 257Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    In that case it's not related to on or off switch , it would be there anyways , the point is would this option make the deals better for you ? cause since i turned it on i didn't feel this way
    This option does this : provides valuable rewards which are suitable for your th. Yes. Thats it.
    It doesnt make anything better for us and surely doesnt understand what we desire, just gives us deals suitable for our town halls at (maybe? but i dont feel like it) low prices. These offers are international and is same for me as it is for you (if we are both of the same th). Thats how far my knowledge in this issue goes and I have heard this same thing from many others aswell.

For your first question, the store is just showing you relevant offers to you. Since you only have heroes left, they show a book of heroes whenever there is a book of heroes in the store. They will not have a book of heroes just for you, it would have to be added to everyone's offers.

Krakurskull Clan Tag - 2PV8LV0J
    Forum - https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...vel-8-War-Clan