Thread: Use gems for fuel spins

Fresh Spawn

Use gems for fuel spins

Why can't there be an option to buy fuel spins with the gems that are collected? Once you reach 100 it is so time consuming to do what is needed to get the fuel spins and you can run out of time to complete the tasks.

Centennial Club
    Or if they are going to keep the crazy broken trucks, have it be a truck has run out of fuel and needs fuel, say 2 units of fuel. If you give them 2 fuels, you both get a free spin. Makes running out of fuel not a horrible thing like it is now and incentivized others to actually help each other.

Quote Originally Posted by sh3ll View Post
    Why can't there be an option to buy fuel spins with the gems that are collected? Once you reach 100 it is so time consuming to do what is needed to get the fuel spins and you can run out of time to complete the tasks.
    If this was allowed, I would think there be many valley participants who would use up all of their tokens just to get a thrill out of driving around the valley and not playing it like it was intended. From reading comments here and there, I find that there are many out there that do just that, they drive around but do not really know what the game is about, why there are chickens to collect, etc.
    When a valley player learns what to do and understands most of it, that is when they really get to like the Valley.
    There are advanced strategies in it too that can be another challenge to find and learn that can help your objectives.
    A strategy I have to run back and forth on a route that I planned that produces the most tokens with the minimal amount of fuel usage. Also I calculate the amount of the different color tokens I need for the desired prizes I accumulate for.
    Right now I am concentrating on accumulating red tokens. I need several more to be able to buy my third land scroll.
    There are alternate buildings I can go to in my planned route. I look ahead to see what color and amount of tokens they give so I know to go there if it has the color I need the most.

Those sun tasks can get difficult. I wish some stops and buildings would award extra fuel as a surprise bonus.