Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: troop deployment bar improvement

troop deployment bar improvement

Second suggestions for the day:

At the moment there are two options for the troop deployment bar, one where units and spells disappear of the edge if you have too many types or you can activate the extended version, which takes up about half the screen. Both options are not great and I tend to use the former.

I proposal an adaptive troop deployment/spell casting bar in that once a troop or spell type is depleted it disappears completely from the bar and the bar adjust so hidden parts become visible.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    That would be completely unusable for most players, because it would result in huge numbers of misclicks as what you tended to click on moved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Next time you try to rearrange a cooking army, especially under boost, then toggle the wrong troop because the queue has shifted; do get back to us & tell us if it's still a good idea.