Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: For those who have been/ are currently in legends, what is your opinion?

It's a pretty league for dark elixir farm and practice hybrids (above 5300) if you are a maxed th12 or almost maxed.
    If not, you can gain more loot from lower leagues with intensive sessions and training potions.

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If maxing out as fast as possible is your main concern then the question is one of loot and that is answered by how many times you attack per day. You said before you like to attack 12+ times per day. You probably can get more loot lower than legends, although that isn’t so many attacks and with the bonus in legends plus not losing any loot on defense it is probably close. Players that really farm, who like to batch or use goblins for attack after attack get way more than 12 attacks per day and definitely can get a lot more loot lower down.

If maxing out as fast as possible isn’t your main concern, then legends may be more fun for you. You also can start adding to your legends trophy total in your profile if you care about that.
    Im sorry but what did u mean my"not loosing any loot in defence"? Players dont lose loot in Legends? Ive never been there so dont know about it.

Forum Veteran
    In Legends, when you are attacked, you don't lose any loot. So any bonus loot you get and any loot you earn are yours to keep, no one takes it from you.

If you are active (8+ attacks a day) stay in Titan,Max heroes and have and easy time farming with great loot then go Legends once they are done, or fully max in Titan. It is quicker than more profitable than Legends.

Less active, Legends is ok but you will be facing bases with active cc,heroes up and no defence upgrading and may find it harder to get as much loot .

Pop up,see if you like it,if not,just drop back down,simples.

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    I mainly use the pekka bobat strat for normal attacks (and fine tune it for war attacks along with lalo aswell) but the lvl of king and warden might lower the bar for me if i go higher up I guess.
    Thanks!
    try the full miner attack some times , i even don't use any heroes cause they will get all the resource available from mines and collectors

Level 242Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    try the full miner attack some times , i even don't use any heroes cause they will get all the resource available from mines and collectors
    Dully noted. I have used mass miners before but I tend to get bamboozled midway. Still no harm in learning

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    In Legends, when you are attacked, you don't lose any loot. So any bonus loot you get and any loot you earn are yours to keep, no one takes it from you.
    Damn thats the 1st time I heard of it.

If you like the idea of having 8 attacks then being a spectator for the rest of the day legends is for you .

Centennial Club
    Iíve currently stalled out about 5400. Iím fully Max. My thoughts. Much better system than the old one but need to get all 8 in to maintain or progress. For me thatís quite a lot. I can manage double that outside legends purely because I donít need to go all out with heroes. Itís strange but I have a funny schedule some days Iím busy and prefer to get a few hits in other days Iím not and Iíll be on all day. It doesnít really allow for that but thatís not a complaint just something to consider. Itís great not loosing loot or having to cloud but The only thing Iíve noticed is. Legends isnít about being the best itís about playing the legends game. Having the most generic army possible. Having a troll/ anti 2 base and to progress probably averaging around 2/80+. Good place to be but need to dedicate the time to get all hits in and adapting to the legends meta. You beat those 3 or 4 bases up there and your good. This said I donít think this part has changed from the old legends

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    Dully noted. I have used mass miners before but I tend to get bamboozled midway. Still no harm in learning
    Just use them when you find a dead base with their collectors out side of the walls , and release the miners like a circle around the base and collectors , mostly you would get 1 star for 50% destruction and even if you get like 42% or sth , use archer queen or any other here to get the 1 star and the bonus and you are good to go

Level 242Maxed TH12