Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: For those who have been/ are currently in legends, what is your opinion?

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar

For those who have been/ are currently in legends, what is your opinion?

It might sound like im afraid or just lazy but since I started back in 2016, the max league I went to was Champions 2. Yes. You read it right.

Now, I am a 45%-ish maxed out 12 (fully maxed 11) and im in Master 2. I believe I am more of a loot grinder and I usually max out troops, heroes and buildings nonstop. Example- I reached th12 in mid june and now my queen is 65 from 50. Havent touched the king which is also 50. Warden is 25. All dark troops are maxed aswell as most of the spells. Edrags, loons, miners, healer and pekka r also maxed.

Overall, you get the gist of the type of player I am. Therefore, should I stay in crystal and masters or will it be okay and wise to go upto legend? All I need is loot. Either way, i am planning to reach legend after all the remaining troops are maxed out.

Thank you for your advices.

If you want to loot then maybe it's better to stay in lower leagues if you have time to make several attacks a day. Don't get me wrong, LL loot is good and you can't lose loot but if you have time to farm, you're better off in lower leagues.

Also, you'd probably be in lower legends since you're not maxed out which can be a bit frustating if you want to train attacks. Only those stupid internet island/troll bases that you could easily crush with minimal planning but some times will end up in some frustating high 1 stars in case you wanna try to use attacks such as sui Laloo or QC Hogs. This ends up forcing you to use some more generic attacks until you break the 5300 mark where some more decent bases starts to appear.

Just my take though. But definately try LL when youžre closer to the end of your grind

I like it. It's very cool. The only thing I don't like about new LL system is that reaching 6k is impossible now for us average players
    Drin | Reddit Zulu

Is 8 attacks per day enough for you?
    That's pretty much it...
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:40 AM.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Forum Legend
    8 attacks a day is plenty (it's 9 a day on average if you participate in war too)

It's REALLY tough to get ahead and +300 trophies seem to be be the best I for one can perform with 1-2 3 star attacks a day and a mix of good 2 star and bad 1 star attacks for the rest.

https://www.clashofstats.com/players...season=2019-08

My trophy count is pretty stable and I've attacked and won 8 times every single day. I never miss an attack.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Centennial Club
    I am almost in the same boat as you. Gone to TH12 end June. As i never drop throphies i stayed in upper Titan1 or in Legend. After my first defence buildings have reached max again i am now able to stay in Legend. All 6 builders working and I was even able to upgrade some walls.
    In comparison to T1 i enjoy the LegendLeague more due to no clouds, enough loot and challanging attacks... and more time for my other accounts...
    Last edited by ZionWhiteRabbit; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:15 AM.
    TH12 (51/62/31) TH11 (50/50/20)
    TH10 (22/30/ -) TH9 (13/15/ -)

Centennial Club
    What I miss the most is getting 1.3M gold or elixir loot and surpassing 9k in dark.... otherwise, it's more relaxed than before.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    Why dont you farm your heroes up and then go to legend?
    I did push while my heroes(king and warden) were upgrading . you'll get 1 to 2 stars .
    Dropped back later to farm heroes.
    Now as i have max heroes , i can push and chill in legend league

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    It might sound like im afraid or just lazy but since I started back in 2016, the max league I went to was Champions 2. Yes. You read it right.

Now, I am a 45%-ish maxed out 12 (fully maxed 11) and im in Master 2. I believe I am more of a loot grinder and I usually max out troops, heroes and buildings nonstop. Example- I reached th12 in mid june and now my queen is 65 from 50. Havent touched the king which is also 50. Warden is 25. All dark troops are maxed aswell as most of the spells. Edrags, loons, miners, healer and pekka r also maxed.

Overall, you get the gist of the type of player I am. Therefore, should I stay in crystal and masters or will it be okay and wise to go upto legend? All I need is loot. Either way, i am planning to reach legend after all the remaining troops are maxed out.

Thank you for your advices.
    I have two accounts in legends, both of which are weaker than yours.

I'm not having much difficulty staying there, but I'm not climbing at all, just managing to stay around the 5000 trophy mark.

As for loot, all 5 builders are permanently busy. Storages are usualky fullbefore a builder comes free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    The only bad thing imo is that you are gonna get hit 8 times a day whether you attack 8 times or not. But itís still easy to maintain LL. Iím around 5500 and thatís with missed attacks. For a non-maxed but strong th12 the not losing loot thing should be all the incentive you need to push to Legends.