Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: For those who have been/ are currently in legends, what is your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If you are maxed, what is the fun of attacking lower than legends?

That is not at all how the scoring works. You may want to look into how the new legends works before making your decision.
    Diversity. Not hitting the same base every attack. Winning defenses for the achievement. Not being pressed to do 8 attacks a day.

All The Time
    It could be very tilting at times for sure but otherwise its fun trying to push as far as you can

Quote Originally Posted by BIZmarkIE View Post
    Diversity. Not hitting the same base every attack. Winning defenses for the achievement. Not being pressed to do 8 attacks a day.
    I see many different designs in legends and almost all of them are more of a challenge than the designs below. You aren't pressed to do 8 attacks per day, especially if you don't care if you fall out of legends.

You're right about the defensive achievement, though, legends is a terrible place to try to finish that one quickly.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I see many different designs in legends and almost all of them are more of a challenge than the designs below. You aren't pressed to do 8 attacks per day, especially if you don't care if you fall out of legends.

You're right about the defensive achievement, though, legends is a terrible place to try to finish that one quickly.
    I labeled this as my opinion. I see many of the same designs every attack. It gets boring. No you don't have to do the attacks. The number of attacks isn't the issue so much as the time it takes to complete all 8 if you are in a position to not be able to attack while you're working. So to me it's pointless to be in Legends if you are maxed and not pushing.

Centennial Club
    Thanks to the new legend league I found back my interest into the game, at least into multiplayer. I couldn't stand farming in titans or below, it was boring and not challenging at all.

So after months of barely playing the game I pushed hard to get into legends and finally reached it for the first time ever. And it was the best decision I could have made. I love playing with serious strategies against serious bases and I'm improving my skills. I do my 8 attacks every day, which is much more than I did before and I get lots of loot doing that. I even got my 2nd account into legends by now.

As a conclusion:
    Farming in lower leagues might be more efficient. But if you don't have fun doing that, you don't do yourself a favor. You will ultimately lose your interest into the game, like I did long ago. You should always play the way that is most fun for you.