Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: For those who have been/ are currently in legends, what is your opinion?

i am exactly like you and no it won't be good for you , in legend even if you do the 8 attack per day very good , you will get around 8 milion resources , But me , i mean assuming you get all the 20% perks via gold pass , i use full maxed out miners army which will cost around 230 k and take 18 minutes to be trained , and in each attack i get between 600k to 1 milion in crystal/master league , so in an hour i will get around 2-3 milions and i play 10 hours a day , yes i work and i do have univercity in summer but it's not a thing , coc is my hobby so three attacks per hour won't take you longer than 5 minutes per day cause you need no strategies to think you just release the miners around dead base's collectors and mines and storage and you will get 1 star mostly for 50% destruction and getting all the loots available !

Great loot , Happy game

Level 257Maxed TH12

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Is 8 attacks per day enough for you?
    That's pretty much it...
    Thats one of the main reasons why I am hesitant. I "atleast" attack 12 to 16 times a day 😂 which fills by bars.

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Why dont you farm your heroes up and then go to legend?
    I did push while my heroes(king and warden) were upgrading . you'll get 1 to 2 stars .
    Dropped back later to farm heroes.
    Now as i have max heroes , i can push and chill in legend league
    yeah thats what my initial decision was basically since I dont want to face a situation where I have to constantly grind and have a mental pressure on the amount of trophies getting deducted and accumulated for me to reach LL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I have two accounts in legends, both of which are weaker than yours.

I'm not having much difficulty staying there, but I'm not climbing at all, just managing to stay around the 5000 trophy mark.

As for loot, all 5 builders are permanently busy. Storages are usualky fullbefore a builder comes free.

*I'm not having much difficulty staying there, but I'm not climbing at all, just managing to stay around the 5000 trophy mark.*

well thats seals the deal, since I was planning to surpass Earth or any of the global 1 players. (which I am going to do someday) *not overconfidence I just have to* 😂

Quote Originally Posted by thibob87 View Post
    If you want to loot then maybe it's better to stay in lower leagues if you have time to make several attacks a day. Don't get me wrong, LL loot is good and you can't lose loot but if you have time to farm, you're better off in lower leagues.

Also, you'd probably be in lower legends since you're not maxed out which can be a bit frustating if you want to train attacks. Only those stupid internet island/troll bases that you could easily crush with minimal planning but some times will end up in some frustating high 1 stars in case you wanna try to use attacks such as sui Laloo or QC Hogs. This ends up forcing you to use some more generic attacks until you break the 5300 mark where some more decent bases starts to appear.

Just my take though. But definately try LL when youžre closer to the end of your grind
    I guess Ill take the smoother road. That way I wont have the extra burden of worrying about any faults present in my troops or something.

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    i am exactly like you and no it won't be good for you , in legend even if you do the 8 attack per day very good , you will get around 8 milion resources , But me , i mean assuming you get all the 20% perks via gold pass , i use full maxed out miners army which will cost around 230 k and take 18 minutes to be trained , and in each attack i get between 600k to 1 milion in crystal/master league , so in an hour i will get around 2-3 milions and i play 10 hours a day , yes i work and i do have univercity in summer but it's not a thing , coc is my hobby so three attacks per hour won't take you longer than 5 minutes per day cause you need no strategies to think you just release the miners around dead base's collectors and mines and storage and you will get 1 star mostly for 50% destruction and getting all the loots available !

Great loot , Happy game
    damn I am exactly like you in real life. Wow. I understand and yes I use the gpass therefore wanted everyones opinion regarding this matter to decide the factors along with the gpass perks.
    I mainly use the pekka bobat strat for normal attacks (and fine tune it for war attacks along with lalo aswell) but the lvl of king and warden might lower the bar for me if i go higher up I guess.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by HappySamuraiSama01; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:00 PM.

The clouding situation is really bad in Titan 1 right now. I think you can currently get more loot in Legends because of the loot bonus and the fact that you have to wait forever to find matches in Titan 1 currently.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    The clouding situation is really bad in Titan 1 right now. I think you can currently get more loot in Legends because of the loot bonus and the fact that you have to wait forever to find matches in Titan 1 currently.
    The clouds do not last 'forever' in Titan1. The longest I waited in the last 24 hours was about 5 mins. Yes that is about double the normal 2 minute wait when events are not happening but it is the beginning of clan games after all and will only last another couple days at most. I had no cloud trouble reaching my 4000 already.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:24 PM.

If maxing out as fast as possible is your main concern then the question is one of loot and that is answered by how many times you attack per day. You said before you like to attack 12+ times per day. You probably can get more loot lower than legends, although that isn’t so many attacks and with the bonus in legends plus not losing any loot on defense it is probably close. Players that really farm, who like to batch or use goblins for attack after attack get way more than 12 attacks per day and definitely can get a lot more loot lower down.

If maxing out as fast as possible isn’t your main concern, then legends may be more fun for you. You also can start adding to your legends trophy total in your profile if you care about that.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Stay in lower leagues