Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No gems for entering masters

No gems for entering masters

Hi , I just entered masters and I did not get the 1000 gems which are supposed to be received. Infact the achievement is not showing under my profile . Did super cell stop giving gems for entering masters league ?

have you reached the master league through attacks or through defenses? if defenses than you will have to do an attack to trigger the achievement. otherwise contact the ingame support.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    have you reached the master league through attacks or through defenses? if defenses than you will have to do an attack to trigger the achievement. otherwise contact the ingame support.
    OP was saying that he/she couldn't find the achievement in his/her profile. There's no point in contacting Support for that one.

There is no achievement per se for reaching Masters League. The achievement is called "League All Star" and it has three levels like the other achievements. The second level/star is for reaching Masters League. However, once that has occurred and you have claimed the gems, the achievement changes to "Become a Champion" for the third level. Look for "League All Star" and you will likely see that you've already attained level 2 and collected the gems, and you are now working on level 3 for reaching the Champion League.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy