Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: When is next update ?

Most likely Halloween
    Plus we already had an update for 7th anniversary. Don't see why we already need another update

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Plus we already had an update for 7th anniversary.

Exactly
    We haven't even finished 7th bday yet and already there's multiple threads about the next update
    -Katana
    Ps- nice meme

Exactly
    We haven't even finished 7th bday yet and already there's multiple threads about the next update
    you said "we had an update for 7th bday". which update do you mean because there were no updates.

Well
    It wasn't a very big update
    It just had some small fixes and added grand warden skin and 7th bday present
    Doesn't really count as an update I guess....

Well
    No it is not.
    Update plan in autumn.
    I guess it would be with halloween.

no there wasnt such thing. the last maintenance before august was a srver upkeep on july 18. the things you describe arent update stuff.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I used to believe this statement, because that's how ladders would work with 1v1 battles. But since CWL is based on 7 wars, it does not hold true from our experience.

We win about 70% of the wars during CWL 6-7 wins in a season, not enough to get promoted, but enough to keep us near the top. It's not like we try to sandbag to remain in a league, its just we just can't seem to not have a sub par showing for one or two of the wars.

So if we see a 70% win rate, that means someone sees a 30% win rate, not enough to get regulated, but to see seasons with 2-3 wins out of 7.
    Even with your clan it might be over the very long haul though. If you get bumped up to the next tier you end up less than 50%. On the other hand, there will always be exceptions.

There is another factor at work also and that is clan activity/upgrading. Clans that are gaining power more than average, either by upgrading a lot or adding higher power players, are likely to win more than 50% by just doing what they always do. The counter then are the clans that lose powerful players or just aren't very active. They likely end up winning less than 50%. The clans around them are getting stronger than they are and they need to lose enough to fall down where they will for a short time win more than 50%, but if they don't progress more than average those clans there will catch up and pass them by too.

In the end, I also admit it is a bit of a lazy statement on my part. Even over the long haul no doubt there will be some clans that manage to just hover in that 3rd place range month after month for whatever reason. Anyway, that clan we were discussing previously might not end up at 50% after adding th12s, but it was just meant to convey the concept that adding a bunch of th12s is only going to help them for a short time. They will then move up and be facing much stronger clans than they are now.
    Last edited by 2222; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:22 AM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Even with your clan it might be over the very long haul though. If you get bumped up to the next tier you end up less than 50%. On the other hand, there will always be exceptions.

There is another factor at work also and that is clan activity/upgrading. Clans that are gaining power more than average, either by upgrading a lot or adding higher power players, are likely to win more than 50% by just doing what they always do. The counter then are the clans that lose powerful players or just aren't very active. They likely end up winning less than 50%. The clans around them are getting stronger than they are and they need to lose enough to fall down where they will for a short time win more than 50%, but if they don't progress more than average those clans there will catch up and pass them by too.

In the end, I also admit it is a bit of a lazy statement on my part. Even over the long haul no doubt there will be some clans that manage to just hover in that 3rd place range month after month for whatever reason. Anyway, that clan we were discussing previously might not end up at 50% after adding th12s, but it was just meant to convey the concept that adding a bunch of th12s is only going to help them for a short time. They will then move up and be facing much stronger clans than they are now.
    Players in my clan would rather CWL than war.
    Upgrading heroes all month, saving books for CWL.
    Even guys who would have stayed TH11 going to TH12.
    They'll have stronger offense, and marginally stronger defense, which will still be better for CWL than staying as a TH11.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    no there wasnt such thing. the last maintenance before august was a srver upkeep on july 18. the things you describe arent update stuff.
    Yeah, if we start letting SS tell us that every monthly skin is an Update, we'll never get real updates!