Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: When is next update ?

  1. #21
    Centennial Club mkmishra7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    103
    It will be here really soon🙈

  2. #22
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,770
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingDemonKnight View Post
    Hope cwl matchmaking gets worked on
    If you want “a better match” (i.e. clans you can beat easily) .. recruit more maxed 12s and become one yourself.

    /Affront

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    If you want “a better match” (i.e. clans you can beat easily) .. recruit more maxed 12s and become one yourself.

    /Affront
    He likely would still be disappointed to learn it results in the same roughly 50% winning percentage they have now.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    251
    October for Halloween.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Bat Cave
    Posts
    426
    While we wait for a new update in COC Supercell is going to announce another new game called " Rush War ". Can't wait to see how it plays!!!!

  6. #26
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    Can't wait to see how it plays!!!!
    it plays money from pocket "a" to pocket "b".🙄🙄🙄

  7. #27
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,194
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    He likely would still be disappointed to learn it results in the same roughly 50% winning percentage they have now.

    I used to believe this statement, because that's how ladders would work with 1v1 battles. But since CWL is based on 7 wars, it does not hold true from our experience.

    We win about 70% of the wars during CWL 6-7 wins in a season, not enough to get promoted, but enough to keep us near the top. It's not like we try to sandbag to remain in a league, its just we just can't seem to not have a sub par showing for one or two of the wars.

    So if we see a 70% win rate, that means someone sees a 30% win rate, not enough to get regulated, but to see seasons with 2-3 wins out of 7.
    Last edited by Warios; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:01 PM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  8. #28
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I used to believe this statement, because that's how ladders would work with 1v1 battles. But since CWL is based on 7 wars, it does not hold true from our experience.

    We win about 70% of the wars during CWL 6-7 wins in a season, not enough to get promoted, but enough to keep us near the top. It's not like we try to sandbag to remain in a league, its just we just can't seem to not have a sub par showing for one or two of the wars.

    So if we see a 70% win rate, that means someone sees a 30% win rate, not enough to get regulated, but to see seasons with 2-3 wins out of 7.
    We're getting a bit far afield from the op, but statistics do poorly in the micro but tend to be pretty accurate in the macro. Even if you expanded to just look at your grouping, I would expect to see a 50% win rate over the 8 clans. Over time, you will cross that bump and move up, and possibly struggle bringing your win rate down. So, while you are winning more than 50% now, over time you will probably, not certainly but probably, end up nearer to 50%.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  9. #29
    Centennial Club MuhammadIqbal158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    176
    Halloween, maybe? Hopefully this Halloween better than before.

  10. #30
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    snip
    Hi

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regr...oward_the_mean

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •