Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to return a clan, if I am a member of the clan and once was the head?

How to return a clan, if I am a member of the clan and once was the head?

it was a very long time ago... 1361 days ago, as an inexperienced and impatient player, I gave the chapter to another person! Now I understand that in vain I gave the chapter to another person. How can I return a chapter if I am a member, but once was the head of a clan?

You'd have to ask the person that currently Leader to promote you.

Short of that you're not able to get the clan back.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    You'd have to ask the person that currently Leader to promote you.

Short of that you're not able to get the clan back.
    But if a person did not enter the game for more than 1300 days, did not enter, what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by ruclasher123 View Post
    But if a person did not enter the game for more than 1300 days, did not enter,
    these numbers are most likely correct and make me think that you found a dead clan and want to hijack it.

what should I do?
    there is an automated leadership rotation that moves the leadership(after 90 days inactivity) to the next highest ranking and longest standing (in the clan without interrupts) clanmate.
    a member will never get the leadership.
    how automated leadership rotation works

solution:
    as the leader is inactive and you are just a member you will never get the leadership → start an own clan.

actually not...

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    these numbers are most likely correct and make me think that you found a dead clan and want to hijack it.

there is an automated leadership rotation that moves the leadership(after 90 days inactivity) to the next highest ranking and longest standing (in the clan without interrupts) clanmate.
    a member will never get the leadership.
    how automated leadership rotation works

solution:
    as the leader is inactive and you are just a member you will never get the leadership → start an own clan.

Um... I'm not trying to steal this clan! Here's the evidence: a link with a screenshot that this is my clan! https://pastenow.ru/6H3YF no more questions?!?!

Um... I'm not trying to steal this clan! Here's the evidence: a link with a screenshot that this is my clan! https://pastenow.ru/6H3YF no more questions?!?!
    as said before ask the leader or start a new clan. you willingly promoted him and support will not involve into leadership rotation as we have the automated system.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    How can I return a chapter if I am a member, but once was the head of a clan?
    You can ask the current leader. That's all. However, you leaving your clan 4 years ago and wishing to return is neither a bug nor a game problem.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy