Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 helpful U.S. farmers looking for friendly, helpful, casual derby hood!

2 helpful U.S. farmers looking for friendly, helpful, casual derby hood!

Hi there! We are a mother daughter duo (18 and 38 years old) looking for a new neighborhood. We would love to find a good that is just as helpful as us, very friendly and kind, and has relaxed derby rules. As far as the derby goes, we strive for 320 point tasks but always stay above 300, however we can adapt to a neighborhood’s rules within reason. Hoping we can find a new home soon, we would love to join your hood! Please don’t hesitate to reply or to pm me for any more details. Thanks - Laura

Hi Laura 😊
    Im looking for more members for my NH.

We are a active, helpful and competitive team. Either chatty or quiet players are fine as long as you’re friendly and can communicate well.

I am looking for active players that will complete all 9 derby tasks at 320+ points, or opt-out if too busy. There are no requirements to spend diamonds for a 10th task, that is optional. I would like members with a Minimum level of 60 but will consider 50+ and would like members who will keep a fair balance of give and take.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, would love for you both to join the team.

Game of Farms

We have another mother daughter duo on our team, and I’ve really enjoyed their banter! We do have a level requirement of 60, but we might be able to make an exception if you’re close. (You may be way over for all I know!) Anyway, we started our hood in July as a breakaway hood from one that was sort of dying out. (It was full, but at least 10 people were missing in action!) New hoods are active hoods.... we have some really high level farms and a few lower levels. We are having fun, and we’ve worked out some kinks and growing pains, and we are rocking along...
    We have 6 openings, and I’m anxious to fill the spots with responsible players. We don’t require the derby, but we have some minimums if you opt in for it. 2700 for regular and double for power. 3200 for mystery and blossom. Bingo is odd - either get 2700 or do some critical lower level tasks we need for bingo. We left some flexibility in there because people have lives....but we are still competitive. Many of us do the max and even take an extra task, but we don’t require it. Derby focused - not derby crazy! Join us!
    #PY9LCGVJ

������BC BARNYARD������ - Come chill out on the farm with us

BC BARNYARD
    green heart/purple lady
    TAG P98QG90L

HayDay should be a stress reliever, not an addition to your stress. We love to derby and we ask that if you participate in derby, you please take 320 x 10 tasks, simply opt out on weeks you are busy or want to take a break.

It’s simple here, do 320 x 10 or be opted out for next derby.
    There will be no nagging or bullying during the derby regardless or progress or lack thereof.

This is an ENGLISH SPEAKING neighborhood and English speaking members from around the world are welcome to join.

So, if you:
    - like to help others
    - do 320 tasks
    - speak English
    - keep a steady stream of townies on your platform
    - are against derby bullying

This hood was made for you!

No strict rules other than derby requirements, just be respectful, communicate, and help.

COME JOIN US and form part of our friendly family.

*** here are a few additional facts about joining our family you may be wondering about:

- Drama free team, looking for adults only.

- Open to any time zone.

- Feel free to opt out anytime you need. We understand life can be busy, or sometimes we all need a break, so there will be no kicking out for opting out.

- You are not required to chit chat every single time you log in for a quick task pick up, etc. A “please" and "thank you" are not necessary every single time you help or are helped, (we all appreciate one another and we know that already) and that's what makes our team great!

- We will aim to get all available horse shoes and remain in champions league, while enjoying the game at the same time...without the stress.

- We will trash all low tasks regardless of how many we trash. We really don't worry about the worldwide leadership board. We also trash long time/resource demanding tasks (bacon, wool, goats milk, strawberries)...if you prep a task just leave a note in the envelope ❤️ And we will save it for you.

- RSS is your shop. YOU decide how much you want to sell, to who and for how much. I personally notify when I have a full shop and you may buy anything and/or everything listed. If you need anything, let us know and if we have it, we will be more than glad to share.

- Bird house - though we personally try to use it for current or upcoming tasks, and for crops to help with achieving gate. It’s helpful/necessary to ask for a few things here and there, as long as you do not abuse it and you help others too.

- We are currently not using any Facebook or other 3rd app chat platform. For now,feel free to openly chat.

- We look forward to having you on our team!

Quote Originally Posted by Lauralikesbees View Post
    Hi there! We are a mother daughter duo (18 and 38 years old) looking for a new neighborhood. We would love to find a good that is just as helpful as us, very friendly and kind, and has relaxed derby rules. As far as the derby goes, we strive for 320 point tasks but always stay above 300, however we can adapt to a neighborhood’s rules within reason. Hoping we can find a new home soon, we would love to join your hood! Please don’t hesitate to reply or to pm me for any more details. Thanks - Laura

WhosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 60 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 65 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 146
    Tag PV2PLJUL

Centennial Club
    hi! we can make space for both of you if one of you joins and lets us know the other is coming!! We are a friendly championship league neighborhood looking for folks who love the derby. We ask for only a 1650 point minimum commitment with a 275 task minimum if you decide to opt in.

We have a Facebook page we would like you to read (no joining necessary and dont have to have facebook) before joining called Southern Spice Neighborhood with our derby rules and more information on how we operate. You can let us know you agree to the facebook information by giving the password when you join or just telling us you agree. We have an outside game fun chat through group me if you wish. There is also a spreadsheet if you want to see our stats. We do share our derby log. Please have Chat turned on, be willing to communicate, speak English, and be level 45+, though most of us are level 70+. Southern Spice tag #2PLVJYRP, pink bat on pink shield.

We have around 29 players from multiple countries and multiple time zones. Someone is generally on and active! We are like family (even have some families in our hood!) and many of us have been together since early 2015!

We have placed in the top 3 spots in Champions league over 100 times so we place frequently and consistently stay in Championship league, though our requirements don't put undue pressure. We have stayed in Champions league and achieved all 9 horseshoes each week for a few years! We have a unique balance of fun, helpfulness, laid back, and derby competition. We hope you will join

Hi there friends, y’all kinda sound like me lol...friendly, helpful, casual derby player! so yeah, I finally just created my own neighborhood so I could gather people who like to play the way I like to play. I play consistently, every day, unless something unusual is going on...I like the derby, I always go through all my tasks...I occasionally spend diamonds for the extra task, but only if it means an extra reward or if super close to advancing a spot...I don’t require members to spend diamonds and I don’t have rules about opting out or anything. I just want people to play reasonably consistently, and play the derby as much as possible, and be helpful when they can. I chat some, but not super-talky, just game-related stuff. I love this silly game.

We’re English-speaking, and I’m personally in the American central time zone, and my farm is level 74. Once I’ve got some good members, I’ll promote so that they can help invite others. Hope you’ll come over!

Farm tag #9VQCCQ9U

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauralikesbees View Post
    Hi, we are the
    ** QUEENKICKENLICKINCHICKENS

We are a small group starting fresh, if you are a friendly person that's derby focused and likes to work as a team we would be a great fit. Come join us!!

Tag-. #POUOJPL2

We are looking for new hoodies, we live to derby but are laid back. We usually do 320 but there are rare times when we just dont get enough to go around so we stay above 310 if possible. We know life happens and only ask you play most the time but not all the time. I'm very easy going as a leader and actually care about my members. We would love to have both of you. Let me know your level so I can adjust if need be. Tag #uquyyuv