Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Enforcing Fairplay

Quote Originally Posted by etdawg View Post
    its just not going to happen to many using helpers. check your clan they are everywhere they send more money than fair play players.Oh i'm sure they will get a few but they will not go after all of them
    I see this last statement of yours as an attempt to convince yourself that nothing will happen to you for using bots and cheats. You’re using this thread in an attempt to get reassurances from people here, that nothing has happened or will happen to cheaters such as yourself. That may or may not be the case but what you can be sure of, is that software to detect cheaters is getting better and better, and you have a heavy burden with so much to worry about.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:07 AM.

its just not going to happen to many using helpers. check your clan they are everywhere they send more money than fair play players.Oh i'm sure they will get a few but they will not go after all of them
    I have one word for you...UNBOTIFY

I checked my clan, we have none. What clan are you in?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Smooth 😎😎😎

Quote Originally Posted by crankyclasher View Post
    When is the banning going to start, the cheaters are the worst they have ever been. They seem to be able to use a shield when warden not there or already been used and today I had an eagle that just kept warming up and never fired ??? Either there are cheaters or there are some serious maintenance issues. I asked in game to a supercell employee under ‘Help and Support’ and the guy emailed back ....

What kind of reply is this???
    I assume you do know the constructs of the game, correct? Such as a hero either healing, or place into Sleep Mode is not shown on a base while the base being is attacked. Or that the troop threshold to "wake up" an Eagle Artillary (warm up animation) is less than the theshold to begin firing (so yes, an EA can warm up, yet never fire). Or how both Shields and Guards are given, and when.

Suspect these may not be "cheating issues", but likely "player education" issues.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Smooth 
    Or you could stop feeding the troll...

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Did supercell actually settle out to maintain a fair-play game environment?

As stated in the title, I am just curious about the question, whether supercell is actually capable of detecting bot-using players in the game? And what would happen to these players who had used bots in the past, given adequate amount of time, and have already maxed out their base, including walls? Is anything gonna happen to these players who had already gained an unfair advantage to other fair players? The "grace period of a few weeks" should have passed already. I am 100% sure that I know a number of bot-using players who are currently actively using bots, who have not been banned. I hope supercell could help maintain a fair-play environment by various means.

Party Like It's 1999
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    1. Supercell will not tell anyone how they detect bot programs or when they plan to take action on the issue, because it could lead to exploitation on this matter.

2. If you think or know someone is using bots, report them to SC support in-game. Make sure to include your evidence in the report.

3. Discussing the usage of bots is not permitted on the forums.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 65/65/40
    Walls:
    ALL ZAPS
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Forum Veteran
    It's like this everytime. First time they addressed the fluffy bunny problem, they also give a warning. Fortunately lots of cheater didn't notice the announcement or they simply underestimated it. That is when forum entered a sweet cheater whine era.

Unfortunately there are lots of ex cheater still with us at this point. They are smart enough to erase every single trace of their wrongdoing. As long as they didn't cheat again, it's fine by me.

Pro Member
    If you understand how these things work you’d know that it will always be a cat and mouse game. I’m sure they are doing everything they can to catch as many folks as possible, and the folks building the tools are doing everything they can to keep one step ahead.