Thread: new idea for clans

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb new idea for clans

Hello!
    I am a colider of a clan (299.98 clan) and I want to propose a traffic light for the members of the clan, where the colideres can take a state on them.

I am a colider of a clan (299.98 clan) and I want to propose a traffic light for the members of the clan, where the colideres can take a state on them.

In the list of members of the clan, there is a "traffic light" indicator (green, yellow and red) where we can manipulate only the colideres and the leader of the clan. It is like a behavior of the activity of each member .. if it behaves well, if it does not respect the rules or if it makes mistakes, the colideres can organize ourselves at the time of throwing war, clan leagues and others ..

i use a traductor because i am argentinian and my english is bad..

I hope the idea is understood and implemented.

thank you in advance

regards

I don't think clan members will like having a indicator that showd if they are doing well or bad based on the leader or co-leaders opinion.

Think just letting a member who isn't meeting the clan's standards know they need to do better or have them find another clan is enough.

Centennial Club
    Yo,

I donīt know how about you, but I really donīt have that much time to assign lights to fifty people and constantly monitor clan chat, war performance, donations and other stuff if someone doesnīt need a light adjustment. Also, what if the co-ls and leader differ in opinions?

I will leave this feature to kindergarten teachers where if you are a good boy, you get a red point and if you are a bad boy, you get a black point.

Or, you know, you can simply kick out bad clanmates and only keep the good ones. Problem solved.