Thread: Legend League members

Legend League members

My apology if this has been asked before.

Why I am the only one listed on the Legend League. There is no other members. Sometimes its only 3 members.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Taijikid View Post

Why I am the only one listed on the Legend League. There is no other members. Sometimes its only 3 members.
    You have the enter legends league to yourself. The rest of us have gone on holiday....

All it means if talking about your specific league is that others have dropped out to titans (May have rejoined but would have then been assigned a new league).

Quote Originally Posted by Taijikid View Post

The "my league" thing means nothing. It seems to be something SC maybe had plans for at one time but it never turned into anything. It also seems if players drop out of legends they fall out of your league, but if they come back they don't necessarily join back into your specific league. I just ignore it since there is no use for it (some do use it for recruiting players they see that don't have a clan).
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

At least you have a list

Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

I started with 29 in my league, there are 5 of us left, I keep bouncing between 3-4.