Thread: Should I upgrade to th11?

Should I upgrade to th11?

Hello clashers. I'm currently in th10 with everything maxed out except heroes (AQ - 25, BK- 25) and a bunch of upgrades left in the lab. If I would want to upgrade my heroes, I would waste a lot of gold and elixir, not including the time . What would you suggest?

Forum Legend
    Go
    Opt out of war
    focus on upgrading heroes with two builders
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Usually, before readying the post, when people ask this question I know the answer I would give would be no. (And this is because almost never does someone ask this when they are 100% maxed).
    I would say no, as you are still pushing around TH9 level heroes. I am a 100% maxed believer so, in my opinion you have a long wait to get to upgrade to TH11 point.
    That said you have 15 levels of each to do this, which is a lot. But you also have a bunch of troops to do, so there is other stuff to spend your elixir on at least.
    Look at your war attack history, how does this go against other maxed TH10’s, and your regular attacking out of war, can you regularly get 3 stars? This alone should give you a good guide to your answer.
    I think, the fact that you are asking this question here, tells me, you already know you shouldn’t upgrade.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 14
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 44 | GW 15
    League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    Clan Formed: 16/03/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Pofkelele View Post
    Hello clashers. I'm currently in th10 with everything maxed out except heroes (AQ - 25, BK- 25) and a bunch of upgrades left in the lab. If I would want to upgrade my heroes, I would waste a lot of gold and elixir, not including the time . What would you suggest?
    Do the upgrade and dont put down the new defences at th11 straightaway. Dump all your elixer into new camp upgrades, warden etc and all your gold into clan castle upgrade and walls. Put down eagle and new defences when you have higher heroes and are confident attacking other th11s

Centennial Club
    You could, and you probably should depending on what's already been discussed.

However, you seriously need to rethink your DE farming strategy, your builder and magic item management etc so you won't get caught in a problem like this again.

15 levels of heroes is what, 105 days or so? If you opt out entirely from war you can fix it in about 3 months. By that time you'll be half way through everything else in TH11 and still have 2x10 hero levels to grind. My best advice is to focus entirely on DE when farming for the next 4 months, because you'll need both heroes down to catch up with this problem.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    If you upgrade your th to 11 , concentrate only on heroes.
    DE farming + Hero Upgrade - 1st priority

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Personal preference, as usual. That being said I would strongly suggest you not to upgrade until you heroes are (both) at least 35. No need to "waste" elixir since you say you still have some lab upgrades to attend to. If your only lab upgrades are DE stuff that's another good reason not to upgrade right now, since TH11 best strategies use som DE troops/spells.
    I'd spend elixir in lab upgrades and elixir heavy armies focusing on farming DE (which you need a lot of for heroes and/or lab).
    GL with that.
    Last thing about "wasting time"... well that's the nature of the game. Think of it as an "investment" on your village more than a waste of time ... :-).

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    You could, and you probably should depending on what's already been discussed.

However, you seriously need to rethink your DE farming strategy, your builder and magic item management etc so you won't get caught in a problem like this again.

15 levels of heroes is what, 105 days or so? If you opt out entirely from war you can fix it in about 3 months. By that time you'll be half way through everything else in TH11 and still have 2x10 hero levels to grind. My best advice is to focus entirely on DE when farming for the next 4 months, because you'll need both heroes down to catch up with this problem.
    ^^^ I agree; even if you go now since you'll be wasting gold (maybe not a ton of elixir with lab upgrades still left) you need to change your farming and upgrade strategies. Heroes should be your #1 priority at this point since you'd be even farther behind at TH11, as mentioned.

Main TH12| Leader of Crooked Lines|BK65AQ65GW40
    Minis - Echo: TH11| Kaeliix: TH10
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.

ofc the troops and heroes are important and you shouldn't really rush to anything but once your defences are maxed out even if your walls aren't , you upgrae your townhall , cause otherwise you would just lost time

Level 257Maxed TH12

You need to make your heroes a priority whether you stay or upgrade. Otherwise you will be back here in a few months asking if you should go to TH12 with heroes in the 30s.

TH10 has some of the easiest loot and only has 20 combined hero levels. There are 40 combined levels at TH11 and 50 combined levels at TH12 so it only gets more difficult. I would only go to TH11 if you plan to make heroes a top priority and plan to farm enough to get them upgrading at all times.