Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 18 loon-mini is OP

Centennial Club

Level 18 loon-mini is OP

Before you tell me to stop whining: I *use* an army of drop ships (either 4 or 6, depending on the base) and beta minions. Now that both are level 18, especially the minion with extra troop slots, I am getting more 100% attacks than I ever have before. I have attacks where I know I messed up the deployment and it still works out.

Iím having fun with this comp and I encourage others to try it. But SC should probably re-balance in the next update.

Forum Champion
    What trophy count are you at? Are you getting 3 stars on maxed out bases constantly? While I would agree that Drop minion is a great army, it will only get you so far.

I tend to consider drop-minions my go-to army as well but still get the occasional attack that is a spectacular fail; there are always those attacks where the ABs/roaster ignores the dropship and targets your minions or where your minions fly right past a dropship ang right into an air mine. Against max bases, these sorts of issues (pretty often) result in a 1-star attack. That said, dropships are pretty consistent and do well overall, but in no way do I think they are OP.

Forum Legend
    I use that army a lot in the 4500 range. Sometimes it wrecks shop, other times things go sideways. It's a good army but as more and more L9 fire crackers are starting to cacth up I suspect it will start to be less OP as time goes on.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Nope. Not OP, OP. Use the same combo and not as many 100 higher up towards 5000. Bet ur down the slope a bit or the nerf winds were blowing in your favour
    Last edited by Uggster; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:30 PM.

Give it more time - as people upgrade, you will start to see more max level defenses, and this won't seem quite as OP as it does for you now.

Remember, you have a max BH9 army comp, and you're likely facing defenses that are mostly BH8 level and softer.

Why aren't you in the top of the leaderboard if they are so OP...?

You are just facing bases with Bh8 defenses while you use BH9 troops..

i used the same army for long , then i changed to Barch , they do better in builder hall
    But for now i use 3 camp of cannon cart and 3 camp of raged barbarians , i never get less than 2 stars in BH 9 and range 4200 and above

Level 257Maxed TH12

Forum Elder
    Its not OP, not at all. I've had 100% too with that combo at 4500 range, but its very base dependent. There are certain setups you will never get 100% no matter how you attack it.

There are also 100% exact copies of bases i see again and again which helps my wrecking of their bases.

You cant call for nerfs until bases become maxed out. I've run into very developed bases and i can tell you for certain it makes a major difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    What trophy count are you at? Are you getting 3 stars on maxed out bases constantly? While I would agree that Drop minion is a great army, it will only get you so far.
    Thatís the issue right there. OP, you are using a max army and mostly likely almost every attack is against a base that doesnít have max defense (and often may have a defense upgrading). SC doesnít need to nerf the troops when the upgraded defenses will be nerfing offense all on their own.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.