Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 18 loon-mini is OP

Ah here we go again with the next person claiming something is OP without knowing what OP means.

As others have pointed out, what trophy range are you at and what bases are you hitting? I use minion-drops myself, once you get into the upper 5000s and start seeing fully maxed out bases, you're start to see that its not as OP as you might think. Currently you've got maxed out troops but not hitting maxed out bases which is why it seems OP.

Max dropship + minions is OP

Even against max air defense (max AA, max air bombs, max tesla, max bombs all set to air, max towers, etc.), I'm still seeing dropship+minion return high % against all sorts of bases. I score some 100% as well. It doesn't take me much skill to do this, unlike when I'm trying something else. They are way OP. Nerf them yesterday. It's super frustrating on defense against them, and when I do them on offense, it's just not fair to the other guy. It's making the game way less fun.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    why dont you try using anti air base?

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Forum Legend
    No .. maxed Minions and maxed Dropships are NOT OverPowered .. Level 8 Fire Crackers and Archer Towers are Under Powered against them. Things will level out soon enough.

YES .. Minions and Dropships work really well at the moment, against certain bases .. but, I do believe that I get far more 3 star attacks using Pekka/Gliders ..

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Forum Elder
    This again? There is another thread just like this ....

I have better luck with one camp witches, one camp of drop ships, one of flying bacon, the rest minions, all maxed. The bats from witches clear air bombs and add great fire power, the drop ships soak up air defense with the bats, the hogs I use surgically to freeze and kill roaster and barrel bombs.

If this thread is still a thing, go with max pukka and max BM. According to SC, this can 100 percent a max bh8 base with max walls!! Yes, max traps the works. Oh , wait that's the nerf winds blowing

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggster View Post
    If this thread is still a thing, go with max pukka and max BM. According to SC, this can 100 percent a max bh8 base with max walls!! Yes, max traps the works. Oh , wait that's the nerf winds blowing
    No .. The balance is correct if you can take pretty much any Level 18 army and curb stomp some MAX BH8 base or a BH9 with Level8 defences across the board.

The balance is NOT correct, if you can take a specific Level 18 troop and curb stomp any UPGRADED BH9 base.

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:16 AM.
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Sorry meant bh9. Which from what your saying isn't balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggster View Post
    Sorry meant bh9. Which from what your saying isn't balanced.
    I'm in the middle up upgrading all my firecrackers. So I've had one down for several days. I've been 3 starred once by minion drops. Max mega, max roaster, max air bombs help and as each upgraded firecracker comes online, it gets better. One and a half upgrades left to have max gliders. Even at 16 gliders, I think pekka gliders is better.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22