Thread: Clan recovery

Clan recovery

Some time who created clan give leadership to his friends,but unfortunately he kick all members so give extra power to who created clan so when ever he want he can recover

Quote Originally Posted by Maheshkabaralli View Post
    Some time who created clan give leadership to his friends,but unfortunately he kick all members so give extra power to who created clan so when ever he want he can recover
    You already have the extra power - you get to choose who you promote to those roles. This is a learning experience for you. No matter how many safeguards Supercell could put in place, someone would always find a way around them.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

I'm guessing that the OP is requesting this feature: A clan's original creator should always have the power to take back leadership of the clan.

Besides the very real possibility that SC may not retain which player account created each clan, I don't think they would want to grant that type of power to someone. If you create a clan and give away leadership, that's on you and you shouldn't be able to forcefully take back the leadership.

Extra power is necessary for the one who created the clan because I lost leadership for being inactive and a elder in our clan got leader.