Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Highest clan games challenge?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Since we're not three days in the event yet, that would be pure speculation.... OP is clearly asking for this round of clan games... just randomly generating an answer about 'once upon a time' isn't really helpful
    I know, but I for one will wait patiently for the 1000 pt challenge, while keeping an eye out for other challenges at the 3 day mark.

Half the people looking for the max-point challenge are not overachieving anyway, while some of the rest are..

The Max Point challenge question is important for overachievers.. And knowing that challenges may change in value 3 days in, is sort of a pro tip.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

I am finding the 35-pointers to be rare...trying to GET to 4995 is proving difficult. Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise, if Affront’s pro tip comes to fruition.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    I am finding the 35-pointers to be rare...trying to GET to 4995 is proving difficult. Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise, if Affront’s pro tip comes to fruition.
    Heh, Iím sitting at 4975 (I donít stress about the 35 pointers any more) waiting .. I got time..

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I know, but I for one will wait patiently for the 1000 pt challenge, while keeping an eye out for other challenges at the 3 day mark.

Half the people looking for the max-point challenge are not overachieving anyway, while some of the rest are..

The Max Point challenge question is important for overachievers.. And knowing that challenges may change in value 3 days in, is sort of a pro tip.

/Affront
    I know it's important for overachievers.... it's just that the thing you describe has only happened once in the history of clan games .... apparently because someone forgot to add enough bonus tasks in the beginning so complain posts had been piling up over the weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    We had a round of Games a few months ago, where higher value challenges suddenly started dropping 3 days into the event.

/Affront
    Indeed. That’s also why I’m waiting ... but the weekend is now, so likely will take a chance and wait til Monday, just incase something’s wrong lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zenideas View Post
    I have seen a "Win 2x battles in a row at multiplayer" for 200 points, which is boosted. Felt to me 8x wins at a row would be 1000-1600. Which is still rare. I am sitting at 4995 awaiting it to appear.
    Not to rain on your parade, but for several other challenges I have seen [i have double checked, we have it in our clan right now] are only 'bonused' for some, like the Star Collector for 3 stars in MP in 8 hours is now yellow and 200 medals, and the version with collecting 16 stars in 2 days is NOT yellow, but white and the regular 400 points...

Of course we're all hoping bigger and better

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Not to rain on your parade, but for several other challenges I have seen [i have double checked, we have it in our clan right now] are only 'bonused' for some, like the Star Collector for 3 stars in MP in 8 hours is now yellow and 200 medals, and the version with collecting 16 stars in 2 days is NOT yellow, but white and the regular 400 points...

Of course we're all hoping bigger and better
    Yeah you are right!

8x wins in a row appeared today with just normal 800 points.

Though 2x in a row is 200 and 3x in a row is 600 points.

So, it seems 125 walls at multiplayer for 1000 points is the highest point offer known so far.

Quote Originally Posted by zenideas View Post
    Yeah you are right!
    8x wins in a row appeared today with just normal 800 points.
    Though 2x in a row is 200 and 3x in a row is 600 points.
    So, it seems 125 walls at multiplayer for 1000 points is the highest point offer known so far.
    Yeah, I checked again, and ‘Winning streak’ is listed as ‘boosted’, but doesn’t appear that all levels are boosted.
    Oversight/mistake or intentional, we may only know Monday if these change.
    Meanwhile, tired of waiting I picked a 1k...
    Going to be a fun ride rolling ground troops again with 8 eqs, 20 wbs, in Legend lol.

I've seen 3 - 35 pt challenges so far. No 70s though. Pretty rare for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    I've seen 3 - 35 pt challenges so far. No 70s though. Pretty rare for sure.
    I have seen a 70. And I took a 125 on it to make to 4995. So, I didn't have to wait for 35s.