Thread: New Builder Base Feature

Post New Builder Base Feature

Imagine if you had the ability to switch the giant cannon between piercing and massive damage to a single target... just a thought.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Some kind of bh gear up?

Like (use to be ) tesla bonus damage to pekka , eagle to golems

Giant canon to some unit bonus damage???

Centennial Club
    It used to do a ludicrous amount of damage to the Battle machine. However, we already have the giga tesla for massive damage to single units (Or a small group)

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    It used to do a ludicrous amount of damage to the Battle machine. However, we already have the giga tesla for massive damage to single units (Or a small group)
    You Mean *mega tesla?

Quote Originally Posted by VorteXBluE View Post
    Imagine if you had the ability to switch the giant cannon between piercing and massive damage to a single target... just a thought.
    So, for example, the giant cannon would shoot a cannon ball that would "explode", disappearing but dealing massive damage to the first unit in which it comes into contact? I'm not sure I'd be tempted to use it as I find the damage dealt to multiple targets (i.e., cannon carts, barbs, archers) very useful and (as others have said) mega tesla already kind of fills this "massive damage to a couple units" niche, but its an interesting idea. If nothing else, just another gear-up option that could fit into certain layouts.

this kinda switches between abilities would more suitable only for defences which we have , in troops wouldn't be much cool

Level 242Maxed TH12