Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Skills

Trainee
    I Live in the city of Santiago de los Caballeros that this in the country of Dominican Republic.

Lightbulb New Skills

When I make this thread I support myself from a translator from Spanish to English because I do not speak, write or read english very fluently, I hope that they will take it into account in case of any error in writing.
    For a while I've seen the new costumes and I've thought why not add an upgrade per suit, which I mean is that the costumes give the hero a raise because apart from that he wears new costume it should change something even if it's minimal in them , some possible changes of statistics would be:

The increases in statistics that I will show will be taken by the way it looks and can represent.

Each description would explain what would improve on the hero every skins.

Gladiator King: Speed increase in normal state and when activated the ability extends a little more the duration of fury.

P.E.K.K.A. King: Increased damage and health, in general.

Gladiator Queen:Speed increase in normal state and when activated the ability extends a little more the duration of stealth.

Valkyrie Queen: Increase of life and when activating the ability, change to damage by area.

Party Warden: Improves the skill in a general aspect, I mean that the skill of him is improved in all aspects minimally.
    Last edited by luisin6919; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:29 AM.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Supercell doesn't want to make CoC a Pay to win game. Which means that someone who pays money (gold pass -> skin) should not have any advantages in battle.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:27 AM.

Centennial Club
    As said by legend, SC doesn’t want to make a pay to win game.

Trainee
    I Live in the city of Santiago de los Caballeros that this in the country of Dominican Republic.

Lightbulb solution to possible inconvenience

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Supercell doesn't want to make CoC a Pay to win game. Which means that someone who pays money (gold pass -> skin) should not have any advantages in battle.
    That would be simple to solve, you just need to place the possibility of getting 1, any and so it is already solved. A serious way that at the end of the multiplayer battle against the elves you can choose a costume of the king from all the costumes, When you reach the last league that allow you to choose which costume wants from sentry, for the king who is at the end of the perfect battle against due ndes, then enable the possibility to buy others for 3000 gems or more each.

This way it would solve everything, you can get by achievements whatever you like and others saving gems, even more difficult for the unpaid, it would not be impossible, only difficult.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by luisin6919 View Post
    That would be simple to solve, you just need to place the possibility of getting 1, any and so it is already solved. A serious way that at the end of the multiplayer battle against the elves you can choose a costume of the king from all the costumes, When you reach the last league that allow you to choose which costume wants from sentry, for the king who is at the end of the perfect battle against due ndes, then enable the possibility to buy others for 3000 gems or more each.

This way it would solve everything, you can get by achievements whatever you like and others saving gems, even more difficult for the unpaid, it would not be impossible, only difficult.
    And there I am again to say that it's impossible. Supercell also said that Hero skins CANNOT be obtained without paying money (gold pass).

Centennial Club
    Ntm, I wouldn’t like it as much if they came back and you can get them with gems, they are rare.

Forum Veteran
    SC has been very clear and ruled out getting gold pass any other way than with cash. Since skins can only be obtained through the gold pass, this is ruled out.

Trainee

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    And there I am again to say that it's impossible. Supercell also said that Hero skins CANNOT be obtained without paying money (gold pass).
    I may have misunderstood, if that's the case, I'll be warned
    I have not referred to the Golden Pass at any time, I have only given an alternative to be able to integrate changes of statistics by costumes and a way that everyone can get a suit or more in a very difficult way based on achievements , effort and good management of gems, in this way I follow the policy that you mentioned at the beginning, I do not buy a gold pass with gems, you can integrate the changes of statistics by suit, new achievements are added and customize a little more each village.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by luisin6919 View Post
    I have not referred to the Golden Pass at any time, I have only given an alternative to be able to integrate changes of statistics by costumes and a way that everyone can get a suit or more in a very difficult way based on achievements , effort and good management of gems, in this way I follow the policy that you mentioned at the beginning, I do not buy a gold pass with gems, you can integrate the changes of statistics by suit, new achievements are added and customize a little more each village.
    Here is the problem you are creating. You want to add extra capabilities to skins such as higher HP, better DPS etc. The issue is that today and for the foreseeable future, SC has stated that skins cannot be obtained through any other means than cash (gold pass). Therefore, you have to pay cash to get the skins which in turn gets you the extra capabilities. This turns your suggestion effectively into Pay-to-Win. SC has been very clear that they will not turn CoC into a pay to win game. If everyone, without paying cash, had the ability to have skins then extra capabilities could be discussed, however that isn't going to happen.

1 skins are from Gold Pass ONLY
    2 skins are with cash ONLY
    3 Supercell don't want the game to be pay to win

All facts, stated several times by Supercell

as soon as you want a Skin to provide benefits, it makes the game pay to win

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?