Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 friends looking for a good clan

Fresh Spawn

4 friends looking for a good clan

Ill keep this short. Were 4 VERY active adult friends who want a new clan. We will only join if all four of us join. Since we are active in attacking and donations, we want to be in all the clan wars

TH 11
    TH 9
    TH 9
    TH 8
    must be adult clan
    Clan level 10 or higher
    Wed be willing to get on a discord chat if necessary

Reply if you have a clan for us or any questions

Forum Superstar
    Death b4 Defeat Level 16 #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Millennial Club
    Check out our L12 Clan. I can make room if necessary for all 4 accounts. CWL is anways off. Let's see how you all do with games, donations, chat, attacks etc. If we have enough for a 30 CWL league, you guys are in. I am looking for active members, if you can show that till CWL begins, you all are in. We have had members promise lots of things only to not fulfill them. Show us. Would love to have you all.

Brisket

Troll Food
    Only level 7, but we'd love to have you guys in Taco Mafia! Clan tag: #22L0V0JRV

Hey PJ Happy Hour would love for you to come and join us, We meet everything your looking for and would love for you to become become apart of our clan. We are level 14 and crystal 2

Pro Member
    Entry Woundz
    #G2L9UV20

This is our sister clan and you guys should fit in nicely. Entry has a nice war log and does 30vs30 CWL. We run 2 successful clans so check us out. Mention the forums to be accepted.
    TH12
    IGN - THE HORDE #Y2L2GYRU
    2nd Account IGN - THE SWARM #8YOULPCCY
    Clan - XiT Woundz #PYJRUJQL
    Sister Clan - Entry Woundz #G2L9UV20

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace11 View Post
    I’ll keep this short. We’re 4 VERY active adult friends who want a new clan. We will only join if all four of us join. Since we are active in attacking and donations, we want to be in all the clan wars

TH 11
    TH 9
    TH 9
    TH 8
    must be adult clan
    Clan level 10 or higher
    We’d be willing to get on a discord chat if necessary

Reply if you have a clan for us or any questions
    Come chat with me in game. I think you all would fit in with my clan Sandy Littles #208GPPL8. We have room for all 4 and having you all war with us is no problem.

Pro Member

Hi Menace,

You must be Robdog's mate. 😊

You'd all be welcome to join The Bailey II if you want to stay together.

We have three active clans in our family. All follow the general rules:
    English speaking only.
    Adults 18+
    Drama free
    Back to back wars (can opt out)

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago. Generally TH10+.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to our most active war clan (last clan games was maxed in 22 hours!). Generally TH8s and TH9s.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Generally TH7s and below.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Centennial Club
    Depends on your stats and hero levels. But if youre not rushed, check us out.

We are an level 13 War clan with a strong core. English speaking. Looking for active adult players,+18. We have the basic rules most war clans have:
    -must use both attacks
    -follow war notes
    -not really worried about donations, not a real problem in the clan
    -we participate in Clan games and CWL
    -war weight matters
    -yes our clan has siege machines

Check us out at #9P9QQCOC

Thanks

Join CrimsonBlue level 10 clan. 22UVR00UP
    We have 4 spaces. searchin for decent war accts