Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are Vietnamese clans and players still active?

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar

How are Vietnamese clans and players still active?

Now I dont mean to be rude. As I was clicking my screen randomly for no reason while my troops were cooking I had the sudden urge to check out the max lvl that a clan had reached at the present time.

Interestingly but weirdly I found a handful amount of Vietnamese clans at the top, checked them out and saw active bases.

I label it "weird" because wasnt clash taken down in Vietnam due to government issues one or two months back?

So how is this possible? Do all of the active players use VPN? Isnt this breach of SC policy? Or is the illuminati present here?
    Im simply curious and dont mean to cause a stir in this issue.
    Last edited by HappySamuraiSama01; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:08 PM.

Forum Legend
    My understanding is they will not be able to do any updates but SC is unlikely to comment further on it other than to direct you to their official statement which is floating around somewhere.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    Now I dont mean to be rude. As I was clicking my screen randomly for no reason while my troops were cooking I had the sudden urge to check out the max lvl that a clan had reached at the present time.

Interestingly but weirdly I found a handful amount of Vietnamese clans at the top, checked them out and saw active bases.

I label it "weird" because wasnt clash taken down in Vietnam due to government issues one or two months back?

So how is this possible? Do all of the active players use VPN? Isnt this breach of SC policy? Or is the illuminati present here?
    Im simply curious and dont mean to cause a stir in this issue.
    It may be a Vietnamese clan because it was originally made in Vietnam, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the active players are vietnamese. If those players created their accounts in any other country then they can still join a Vietnamese clan and participate in their clan wars.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

IHere’s the original discussion thread. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ved-in-VietNam

Go to comment #60 https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12262690 for Darian’s views on VPN and the Vietnam situation.

Sorry for the visible links. My keyboard needs replacing and I lack the on-screen keyboard skills to embed them.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:28 PM.

They just don’t get updates anymore so all they have to do is make a new Apple ID. I’m from the UK but I created a Canadian Apple ID just to get Brawl Stars when it was first released. That, and VPNs. I don’t believe SC stops the game from working in Vietnam, but still. Regardless of SC’s stance on VPNs, they won’t ban you for using one.
    Work until your idols become your rivals

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Man im hella scared of using vpn to play coc which i dont need here unless i download adult ..... . I dont want to risk loosing my 12 after 3 yrs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    They just don’t get updates anymore so all they have to do is make a new Apple ID. I’m from the UK but I created a Canadian Apple ID just to get Brawl Stars when it was first released. That, and VPNs. I don’t believe SC stops the game from working in Vietnam, but still. Regardless of SC’s stance on VPNs, they won’t ban you for using one.
    Please read the thread I gave you! It’s because of Vietnam’s government regulations that would require SC to change the way they collect information on players in order to meet the strict rules of access to limit screen time for younger teen players. COC updates will not be available in Google Play or the Apple Store.

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    Man im hella scared of using vpn to play coc which i dont need here unless i download adult ..... . I dont want to risk loosing my 12 after 3 yrs lol.
    Darian is giving the worst case scenario here. There are many countries where VPN is the only access to COC. (India I believe, is one of them but please don’t quote me on that.) I’m just trying to set your mind at ease that VPN is allowed, but you take a chance iif you travel using it as it’s very difficult for SC to know if it’s you or someone else using your account(s).
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    ...There are many countries where VPN is the only access to COC. (India I believe, is one of them but please don’t quote me on that.)....
    Nope

Many Indian players use a VPN, perhaps why leethal was confused. It's so they don't have to use the Indian-English version of English global, because they can avoid the Mumbai AWS. From screenshots I have seen of that global, I can understand why.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Millennial Club
    Where there's a will there's a way. Anyone who really wants to play Clash of Clans despite country restriction can absolutely find a way; people have for years. Current Vietnamese players are probably using VPNs (which are legal but discouraged) or Apple IDs set to other countries to circumvent the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKhan View Post
    Yes, I agree that i used Mods but before the first Ban Wave then i deleted it in the fear that my account will get banned after that my account was not banned in the 1st Ban Wave then why was my Account Banned in the 2nd Ban Wave. This is not Fair Supercell Please Revoke My Ban.
    LOL