Thread: reduce cost for buileder base storage upgrades

Fresh Spawn

reduce cost for buileder base storage upgrades

as loot in builder base is comparatively low and upgrades are plenty costlyand it takes whole day to get loot again . also storages are very costly like 25lakh resource to lvl 9 and 20 lakh to lvl 8... it takes almost 4 days of loot to upgrade a storage .. not a fair play .. storages should be low cost upgrade .. plz review my feedback

Centennial Club
    My eyes hurt just from reading it.
    Look, I also donīt like the fact that you can only get a relatively low amount of loot every day. But there are many players who have everything maxed and didnīt spend a single dollar on it. You just have to invest enough time into BB, if you really want to improve. Buy a gold pass for a 20% discount on buildings, if you can spare five bucks. Come back to BB every day and you will soon see a difference.

the BH doesn't have much things to upgrade compared to main hall , if the prices gets reduced then there won't be challenging and fun enough , also try to increase the trophy , it won't be MUCH change in the loot but it's better than nothing .

Level 257Maxed TH12

Forum Legend
    The cost of upgrading stuff on Builder Base is balanced by the amount of time it takes to upgrade it.

Generally, there is only a need for one builder.

If you purchase extra loot runs, then you can occupy OTTO, otherwise you’ll only be able to use the extra builder some of the time.

/Affront