Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Be able to use the heroes in clan war attacks during their upgrading

  1. #1

    Be able to use the heroes in clan war attacks during their upgrading

    As you know, when the defense is upgrading, it still works in the war base during the clan war and this defense has the lvl that is already upgraded to.
    We need to do the same to the heroes. When the heroes are upgrading, the player should be able to still use them in clan war attacks.
    It's necessary, because the clan war is not a type of event where the players farm, it's a type of event where the players show all their defensive and attacking powers and skills. And it's imposible to show all your attacking power and skill if some of your heroes isn't available during the upgrading.
    Last edited by DragoBull; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    283
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-used-in-wars

    This one gets brought up frequently. Your options are gems, books and builder potions I’m afraid.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9


  3. #3
    Yeah, thanks for the answer and the link.

    People say about gems and magical items, but in fact upgrading heroes need to be allowed to be used in clan war attacks even without the gems and magical items. Because the gems and magical items is something "extra". It's bad that people have to use something "extra" to use all their attacking power in the event that exist for showing all their attacking power...
    Everyone perfectly knows that there aren't enough magical items for all heroes and all wars...
    Also everyone perfectly knows that not participating in wars when your heroes are upgrading means almost never participate in wars...
    Saying that if you want to use heroes in wars you need to pay, it's almost the same that to say that if you want to win in clan wars you need to pay to Supercell... I hope you understand that this is not good, because the wars are meant to show your skill and power and not how much money you have...

  4. #4
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    Your options are gems, books and builder potions
    What they said. ^

  5. #5
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoBull View Post
    Yeah, thanks for the answer and the link.

    People say about gems and magical items, but in fact upgrading heroes need to be allowed to be used in clan war attacks even without the gems and magical items. Because the gems and magical items is something "extra". It's bad that people have to use something "extra" to use all their attacking power in the event that exist for showing all their attacking power...
    Everyone perfectly knows that there aren't enough magical items for all heroes and all wars...
    Also everyone perfectly knows that not participating in wars when your heroes are upgrading means almost never participate in wars...
    Saying that if you want to use heroes in wars you need to pay, it's almost the same that to say that if you want to win in clan wars you need to pay to Supercell... I hope you understand that this is not good, because the wars are meant to show your skill and power and not how much money you have...
    SC is a for-profit company, not a charity. This is the way thing work on planet Earth.

  6. #6
    Forum Champion PhilISuppose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    with the mushrooms
    Posts
    5,476
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoBull View Post
    Yeah, thanks for the answer and the link.

    People say about gems and magical items, but in fact upgrading heroes need to be allowed to be used in clan war attacks even without the gems and magical items. Because the gems and magical items is something "extra". It's bad that people have to use something "extra" to use all their attacking power in the event that exist for showing all their attacking power...
    Everyone perfectly knows that there aren't enough magical items for all heroes and all wars...
    Also everyone perfectly knows that not participating in wars when your heroes are upgrading means almost never participate in wars...
    Saying that if you want to use heroes in wars you need to pay, it's almost the same that to say that if you want to win in clan wars you need to pay to Supercell... I hope you understand that this is not good, because the wars are meant to show your skill and power and not how much money you have...
    just had to check and I was right:

    wars aren't compulsory, you can Opt out, there's even a button for it

    neither is warring with heroes compulsory, I'm sure you can find a clan that doesn't expect all heroes for war

    Some things in game are going to cost gems to stop taking time, this is one of them

    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    just had to check and I was right:

    wars aren't compulsory, you can Opt out, there's even a button for it

    neither is warring with heroes compulsory, I'm sure you can find a clan that doesn't expect all heroes for war

    Some things in game are going to cost gems to stop taking time, this is one of them
    Yeah, making good games is not compulsory, creating art is not compulsory, living a good live is not compulsory... You can go to the window and jump out, because you know... living is not compulsory too

    I'm here to show how to make the game better, and not to complain about what is compulsory

  8. #8
    Forum Champion PhilISuppose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    with the mushrooms
    Posts
    5,476
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoBull View Post
    Yeah, making good games is not compulsory, creating art is not compulsory, living a good live is not compulsory... You can go to the window and jump out, because you know... living is not compulsory too

    I'm here to show how to make the game better, and not to complain about what is compulsory
    They have to make money some way
    This is a way that they do that

    I feel it is a good place for a gem cost to be
    No one is forced to war, or gem heroes to war, it is optional

    Much better than lots of other places there could be a gem cost

    I just wish they would finally put this on the ruled out ideas list since they clearly have no intention of adding this.

    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    SC is a for-profit company, not a charity. This is the way thing work on planet Earth.
    But, sometimes the desire to make the most possible money comes too far... And when it does, company starts to lose money... Think about that only making games that you can call pure art can make you really rich...
    There're plenty of games where the desire to make the most possible money comes too far... And do you know why they aren't so successful as Clash of Clans? Because Supercell always tries to make it better like art and I suggest them to continue following this way in the things like this...

  10. #10
    Forum Champion PhilISuppose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    with the mushrooms
    Posts
    5,476
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoBull View Post
    But, sometimes the desire to make the most possible money comes too far... And when it does, company starts to lose money... Think about that only making games that you can call pure art can make you really rich...
    There're plenty of games where the desire to make the most possible money comes too far... And do you know why they aren't so successful as Clash of Clans? Because Supercell always tries to make it better like art and I suggest them to continue following this way in the things like this...
    Yes, but this isn't some incredible new cost everyone is having to pay.
    It's been like this since wars started, and Supercell are doing fine.

    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •