Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Be able to use the heroes in clan war attacks during their upgrading

Perhaps this would be a good time for him to say it is Ruled Out?

If they haven't added it in 5 years of wars, it really feels like it isn't going to happen...

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    As far as I am aware, SC have never actually said they won't do it though Darian has come close
    The ruled out list has never been a list of things SC won't do. It's always been a list of things that are simply "ruled out by the dev team for the time being" for whatever reason. The list has included things they eventually did, but the bottom line is that they are topics that are pointless to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    The ruled out list has never been a list of things SC won't do. It's always been a list of things that are simply "ruled out by the dev team for the time being" for whatever reason. The list has included things they eventually did, but the bottom line is that they are topics that are pointless to discuss.
    Yup, like this

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.

Using heros while upgrading

I know it's requered to upgrade your heros to be good in this game. If you are upgrading your heros you can't attack anymore (for example in cw). Th12 is impossible without a warden. So my Idea is that you can use heros while upgrading like troops in the labratory . Hopefully you are adding this into the game. It would be defenitly more fun for everyone.

Using heros while upgrading

I know it's requered to upgrade your heros to be good in this game. If you are upgrading your heros you can't attack anymore (for example in cw). Th12 is impossible without a warden. So my Idea is that you can use heros while upgrading like troops in the labratory . Hopefully you are adding this into the game. It would be defenitly more fun for everyone

This idea is asked for a lot, Supercell know about it, and haven't added it. Not in more than five years of war.
    They have added Builder potions, and hero books and you can use gems.

Th12 is NOT impossible without a warden, I was doing fine in low legends, with no heroes at all after the last update. Electro dragons are your friends.