Thread: Wheel of Fortune truck question.

Pro Member

Wheel of Fortune truck question.

Sometimes when visiting my "friends" I notice that the truck is parked. Other times it drives away when I load the farm. Still other times it is missing all together.
    Is there some significance to what the truck is doing?
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I have a feeling that:
    - truck parked: they haven't logged in
    - truck going away : they have spun

Again, no proof, just my instinct.

You see the trucked always parked at farms that do nothing but harvest and sell wheat/corn for expansion material or whatever. It is because they never spin so wheel truck just stays there. They also have other inactive things like the boat dock or fishing not upgraded.

Truck going away, I can only speculate also. The player spun, left game while truck still there. Player may have logged into the game for a couple of seconds maybe by accident then closed the app. This would allow the timed out wheel truck to start leaving but has not completed and backed up to server storage before app was closed.
    I think when you look at someone's farm you are always seeing a storage copy of their farm not actually looking at what they have on their device. Because you can look at their farm anytime even when their device is off.

Another similar observation can be made with boats. Sometimes you can open a farm and repeatedly see a boat arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    I think when you look at someone's farm you are always seeing a storage copy of their farm not actually looking at what they have on their device. Because you can look at their farm anytime even when their device is off.
    Yes, as far as I know that's it. If they're not currently playing, you are basically looking at whatever the farm was doing when they last had the game open.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town