Thread: "Remember me on this device" option not working

"Remember me on this device" option not working

Does anyone else have this problem of having to input 6 digit code everytime you switch between supercell Id accounts. I'm on android BTW not sure if that makes a difference

Centennial Club
    Nop, in my case it works as it should. Perfectly fine.

Centennial Club
    You may want to put this question under the appropriate folder: Bugs & Problems.

Anyway, never heard of this issue before. Are you sure you are ONLY switching between SCID accounts, and not between SCID and Google Play accounts? Or accidentally tapping the "Play without SCID" button?

If there are 20 villages under one account on this device and you're trying to add a 21st, it's not working - max is 20 per account on a device...

If you save the 21st, it will delete one of the others...
    Last edited by JusMe; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Lima View Post
    You may want to put this question under the appropriate folder: Bugs & Problems.

Anyway, never heard of this issue before. Are you sure you are ONLY switching between SCID accounts, and not between SCID and Google Play accounts? Or accidentally tapping the "Play without SCID" button?
    Yes I have one under a supercell Id and the other under Google play. Does that make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    If there are 20 villages under one account on this device and you're trying to add a 21st, it's not working - max is 20 per account on a device...

If you save the 21st, it will delete one of the others...
    Whoa 20 accounts! I have a life 😂 nah man just switch between my 2 accounts and always having to go back to email to use the 6 digit code

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by grusm View Post
    Yes I have one under a supercell Id and the other under Google play. Does that make a difference?
    Yes. It makes a difference and is what is causing your issues. It’s best to have all of your accounts saved with SC ID. (Or both on Google but not one account on each)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by grusm View Post
    voila, that is your problem. Put both under SCID, and problem solved.