Thread: BH8 needs help

BH8 needs help

Hi, i currently just hit BH8, i have build all the new stuffs,upgraded my lab, all my resource buildings and all the heavy defenses to lvl 8, i know the next step is to upgrade the army i use often.
    My question is for my mega tesla, should i upgrade it all the way to level 8?or upgrade to BH9 when i have upgraded the army i am i using.

If not what are the things i should be upgrading and when should I upgrade to BH9?
    Last edited by SpicyRolls; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:30 AM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyRolls View Post
    Hi, i currently just hit BH8, i have build all the new stuffs,upgraded my lab, all my resource buildings and all the heavy defenses to lvl 8, i know the next step is to upgrade the army i use often.
    My question is for my mega tesla, should i upgrade it all the way to level 8?or upgrade to BH9 when i have upgraded the army i am i using.

If not what are the things i should be upgrading and when should I upgrade to BH9?
    Upgrade to BH9, I think.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Rushing-to-max

If you upgrade to BH9 and get all the new buildings on the ground, you will defend better than you are defending now .. hence, you will get to a slightly higher Trophy level and you'll be able to upgrade your resource buildings to level 9 .. this will give you slightly more resources to play around with and will not be a disadvantage at all so ..

Upgrade to BH9.

Concentrate on ONE army, forget about OTTO for now (it's just an extra builder that will be idle most of the time anyway and it isn't needed right now)

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Upgrade to BH9, I think...
    Upgrade to BH9....
    /Affront
    Highlighting the important parts of Affront's message … Seriously though, upgrade to BH9 as soon as you can if your goal is to push/maximize loot. After you've gotten all the new defenses down, then you can start thinking about trade-offs between max'ing troops/turrets, for which there are lots of guides out there (and on the forums).

Forum Elder
    The mega tesla is one of the most important defenses, its a square punch in the face to any attack. Consider it as much of a priority as the roaster.

That being said get to 9 first then max that out.

Forum Legend
    Do only what you need to do at BH8 to be able to upgrade to BH9
    Once you hit BH9 add ALL new structures to your BH9 layout
    Upgrade all elixir collectors and gold mines
    Pick one arm comp to max out and use to back fill your base from there.

EDIT - I could have just copied Affront's post I see.
    Last edited by Klavious; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:07 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.