Thread: Clan Rules

New Bloke/Chick

Clan Rules

Hi Clashers,

What do you think about this clan rule( Clan lv14, growing. Only 3 th12 in)?

If you are requesting troops for war: "Ask whatever you want, and we will give you maxed"

If you are out of war e.g. farm attacks: "Ask whathever you want, but you have to ask alternatives too. These alternatives must be produced in less than 30 seconds/troop"

ES. You ask golem ( not for war ): "Golem/giants".

The logic should be that if you have a particular troop ready, you can gift it otherwise you can produce it quickly. So everyone can gift troops and collect exp. We have only th9max+ players, so troops's lvl are good as they get +2 lvl bonus.

If you want to add that rule for your clan, feel free to do so I'd say... I am happy we have different rules in our clan to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by BrodoCaldo View Post
    Hi Clashers,

What do you think about this clan rule( Clan lv14, growing. Only 3 th12 in)?

If you are requesting troops for war: "Ask whatever you want, and we will give you maxed"

If you are out of war e.g. farm attacks: "Ask whathever you want, but you have to ask alternatives too. These alternatives must be produced in less than 30 seconds/troop"

ES. You ask golem ( not for war ): "Golem/giants".

The logic should be that if you have a particular troop ready, you can gift it otherwise you can produce it quickly. So everyone can gift troops and collect exp. We have only th9max+ players, so troops's lvl are good as they get +2 lvl bonus.
    I personally don't like too many rules. In our clan if someone wants something specific not for war it might sit for awhile, especially if it's uncommon or expensive. If you're trying to get lower bases more donation opportunities, why not try pushing people to ask for more the "Any Ground" "Any Air" type requests. And encourage them to request for every raid. If you really feel the need to wrap rules around it, it's your clan feel free. Bear in mind that having a lot of complicated rules for your clan only tends to increase the number of violations. You will also need to decide what to do if someone breaks the rules as rules that aren't enforced are completely pointless.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Forum Elder
    I dont think you need to be too specific about rules.
    One of the things that tore our last clan apart was requests/donations.
    So members need to be reminded about being realistic still.

There were always constant silly requests.. A th7 or 8 doesnt need bowlers all the time, more so if it didnt compliment what they were using.
    This lead to wrong donations, so complaints both ways, over the request, and what they received.
    It did eventually lead to trolling, whereby goblins would be delivered, even with war requests.. So I left, along with my army of accounts.

But war is war.. whatever troop they require they should get.. But advise if it doesnt help the combo.
    For raiding.. Sure, help them grow.. allow them big toys.. But not get carried away.
    And those that get upset about being overloaded with having to donate all the time, simply tell them to let the requests ride a while, if they are getting no help.
    Different clans have different set ups and needs.. Do what works best for your clan and set up. if a rule helps with the harmony, then use it.

We have fairly simple rules. For war cc and war attacks, we want max troops. Players should specify what troops they want and mention "for war" in their request.

Any other time, all troops are allowed, you can specify within reason and also request within reason. Requests that exclude the smaller players and a massive negative donation ratio get noticed quickly.

Our rules are simple. No abusive language.

Always Assume my granddaughter is in our clan. If you would not say in in front of a 12 year old in real life, don't type it in chat.

We all know what you really mean when you say "shucks".
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Pro Member
    Every Clan is different & so are their Clan Rules - No Right or Wrong Ones, Just What Best Suits them.