Thread: Clan war xp

Fresh Spawn

Clan war xp

This is just my opinion but does everyone not agree if you build a win streak letís say 5 wins in a row 10 wins in a row etc and so on that they should give bonus clan xp for winning the wars like that?

An interesting idea, and one that has a different face to it, than the same question being asked 2 years ago, when casual cut and paste engineering ruled the Clan Wars skies.

So what about now, August 2019?
    Well, while the advantages are casual engineering have been diluted, as far as I'm aware, there are still issues with self matching clans, which could gain large win streaks.

Any clans getting 10 wins in a row these days, should be mostly applauded, as it's rare for most clans, unless you're micro engineering, to get to those streaks.

Do we need to award more XP for streaks? I'm not that convinced it's necessary.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Forum Elder
    clan xp is already given out for war, and is rewarded for difficulty/size/weight.
    I dont think extra should be given out for added bonus.

The game is already saturated with excess clans. Anything added to boost a new clan would simply add to the appeal of creating yet another one.
    Anyone making the decision to add to the pile, should consider the difficulties of getting that clan up and running, before they spend their gold. And that includes the initial grind to level 5, from whence the perks begin to give some extra appeal.

To add, I am busy building a clan myself, which is currently at level 4, but would still advocate making it as unappealing as possible to add yet another name to the stock pile.
    The clan will grow quickly enough with whats out there already.. xp for regular war, clan games, and cwl is enough for those that are active.

Another angle.. Giving bonus xp for win streaks, would be yet another nail in the coffin for those that are struggling, so would hurt them more than it helps the more successful.
    It would also give rise to more clans looking for big war day advantage, since the benefits would feed the need.. Engineering and self matching would have a field day.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    clan xp is already given out for war, and is rewarded for difficulty/size/weight.
    I dont think extra should be given out for added bonus.

The game is already saturated with excess clans. Anything added to boost a new clan would simply add to the appeal of creating yet another one.
    Anyone making the decision to add to the pile, should consider the difficulties of getting that clan up and running, before they spend their gold. And that includes the initial grind to level 5, from whence the perks begin to give some extra appeal.

To add, I am busy building a clan myself, which is currently at level 4, but would still advocate making it as unappealing as possible to add yet another name to the stock pile.
    The clan will grow quickly enough with whats out there already.. xp for regular war, clan games, and cwl is enough for those that are active.

Another angle.. Giving bonus xp for win streaks, would be yet another nail in the coffin for those that are struggling, so would hurt them more than it helps the more successful.
    It would also give rise to more clans looking for big war day advantage, since the benefits would feed the need.. Engineering and self matching would have a field day.
    Agreed. All day long, every day. The last thing we ever want to do is reward the wrong behaviours. If I was running things, I would take winstreak completely out of the game and the only thing you get to see is how a clan did in their last couple of wars. I would shorten the clan war history as well and make it less than a month for the same reason. No metric, no metric chasers.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:42 PM.