Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Book or a Potion Idea

New Book or a Potion Idea

Well after having so many potions and books and hammer the only thing which I am missing is a "BOOK OF BASE or WAR BASE" which will allow our base to be maxed for a limited time. If its for regular war or league war it will activate when the enemy is attacks that particular base provided I used that potion or book on my village. It will also help everyone to gain experience to attack max base which helps to enhance skill set. Plz share your views and pardon my bad English.

Engineered bases be like...

THANK YOU

100,000 gems

Honestly, farm your base, like everyone else

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Centennial Club
    People would start new th 12s with lv 1 defences, max edrags and loons and abuse the hell out of this potion in cwl. Lower leagues would become "Who can field more engineered bases with spare War potions"

As with all things balance here is also mst

Arrow I would say looking at this idea.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-a-Potion-Idea

Let me tell you how it is possible.

If "SC" creates a new idea, such as "Defense Potion".

Main Village ..
    After using this "Potion" all defenses will turn into maximum levels. It all depends on that "TH" level. Through this "Potion", "All Defense" will remain at maximum level for 24 hours. When the base is attacked, it will return to normal as before.

Common war ...
    Perhaps it can be thought of by "SC" but I think players should play this "War" on their attacking skill so that their "War" ability can be revealed.

Clan War League ...
    Now Supercell can consider "Book of War Potential".
    This will allow "+5 Heroes, Max Defense Level and Max Troops". You will get maximum benefit of everything from this. It will be limited to "CWL" only if this "book" is used.

I have some questions.
    1. Applying this can solve the problem of match making in "CWL"?
    2. How to activate the "Book of War Potions"? how? Where should i do it
    3. Whether it should be implemented in "Common War"?
    4. Really a good idea or not?

If you disagree with it. Believe it is not good So do not care, tell your thoughts with an open heart.

All credit goes to asishrag
    Last edited by jamesoo7; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesoo7 View Post
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-a-Potion-Idea

Let me tell you how it is possible.

If "SC" creates a new idea, such as "Defense Potion".

Main Village ..
    After using this "Potion" all defenses will turn into maximum levels. It all depends on that "TH" level. Through this "Potion", "All Defense" will remain at maximum level for 24 hours. When the base is attacked, it will return to normal as before.

Common war ...
    Perhaps it can be thought of by "SC" but I think players should play this "War" on their attacking skill so that their "War" ability can be revealed.

Clan War League ...
    Now Supercell can consider "Book of War Potential".
    This will allow "+5 Heroes, Max Defense Level and Max Troops". You will get maximum benefit of everything from this. It will be limited to "CWL" only if this "book" is used.

I have some questions.
    1. Applying this can solve the problem of match making in "CWL"?
    2. How to activate the "Book of War Potions"? how? Where should i do it
    3. Whether it should be implemented in "Common War"?
    4. Really a good idea or not?

If you disagree with it. Believe it is not good So do not care, tell your thoughts with an open heart.

All credit goes to asishrag
    Why would you create a brand new thread instead of commenting on the one that you linked in your own thread?

To the point though that idea is terrible. Supercell would never go for it otherwise engineers will make a comeback, which goes directly against the actions they've taken to stop engineering. Please stop feeding into nonsense ideas like that.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Threads merged but, as Phoenix says, reply to the existng thread rather than create a new one in future please.

Fresh Spawn
    This would be very overpowered and depending on how long the effect lasts, farming and pushing would be much harder. Its better to focus on offence with the current potions as a good defence is a good offence. Also, you get much more trophies attacking than defending.