Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monster fish in event

Monster fish in event

Iím not catching the monster sized seasonal fish this event. Anybody else with this issue?
    Last edited by SAGE214; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:40 AM.

The 12+ lbs ones? I catched my first Lake Surgeons and the big pink one.. Never used blue lures on event until today.

if i use blue or green lures and wait for the circle to be just right, slightly larger than the size of the fish (fish fits just inside the circle), then every fish is a heavy one.

There are four size circles. really small, really big, medium and event size.

Pro Member
    I had two fishing tasks, no big fish at all. I used every lure, every size fishing circle. NOTHING. My big one was 4 lbs.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I just got a 15+ pounder with a gold lure. For me it seems if the fish come in very slowly they are bigger. When I use a colored lure and they come fast I drop the lure and use a red one.

Quote Originally Posted by SAGE214 View Post
    Iím not catching the monster sized seasonal fish this event. Anybody else with this issue?
    🙋
    I do.
    I haven't get BIG fish, I use some purple, blue, green, yellow lures.
    I wish I can get Giant Barb 😍😍

Maybe we need to activate 25% heavier fish Booster.

I finished the event on Tuesday with less than 15 lures. Caught 14 event fish....you have to be patient and know which colors to use in which fishing spots, wait for the tiny circle and slowly closing circle. Keep casting until you get this. Each spot has a certain event fish(es) That are more common so use those colors....like area 1 often had sturgeon and Nile perch while in area 3 itís easier to use purple to catch a barb. Look through the fishing thread to find this. This also helps avoid hooking another lower weight tiny circle fish in the same spot.
    Last edited by Aardvark10; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:07 PM.

I have used about 10 blue and green lures.
    I managed to get 3 large fish.
    2x Zander
    1x Giant barb (first one for me)
    P.s. Catched these in the lower part of the lake.
    Last edited by CreepingBanali; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAGE214 View Post
    Yep. I know how to catch them and I cast lure after lure, different lures in different spots, and still wasnít getting the correct circle. Since I was doing a derby task I just activated a booster and gave up on the huge fish. So yeah.

This evening I just caught Lake Sturgeon (11,xx lbs) not platinum, but I still get a diamond because it's heaviest now.
    I also get new fish "Perch"

My favorite monsters are Giant Barb & Zander.