Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monster fish in event

Centennial Club
    I just simply use green lure for all (as i've finished my book). If not the right size circle seen for few casts, move to next spot.

I need something like 10-15 casts for each event fish. A bit dull maybe but not that bad.
    Last edited by zetis; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:16 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    I had luck with the big fish, which was good, since I pulled 3 fishing mystery tasks. One was 85 lbs, and I finished that in one go-round of my fishing spots, thanks to the big fish.
    One other thing I've noticed to help know if you have a big fish in the hook, is they fight longer, harder, and swim further away from the center. So if you're fighting one that keeps zooming in a long line from nearing the center all the way out to the edge of the red zone, (and you used a pink, blue, or green lure and had the smallest or 2nd to the smallest ring to start with), there's a good chance that's a big one.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsMissKitty View Post
    I had luck with the big fish, which was good, since I pulled 3 fishing mystery tasks. One was 85 lbs, and I finished that in one go-round of my fishing spots, thanks to the big fish.
    One other thing I've noticed to help know if you have a big fish in the hook, is they fight longer, harder, and swim further away from the center. So if you're fighting one that keeps zooming in a long line from nearing the center all the way out to the edge of the red zone, (and you used a pink, blue, or green lure and had the smallest or 2nd to the smallest ring to start with), there's a good chance that's a big one.
    Sure, but the circle size is unique for the event (or "big") fish so there's no need for to check how hard they fight back.
    Last edited by zetis; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:21 PM.

I was able to catch many of the large ones using the green, blue or purple lure.
    You can even catch the large Red Tail Catfish in spots 9, 13, 14 using the common red lure during events.
    Many of the large ones can only be caught during a fishing event.
    Specific spots produce specific fish.
    I caught many Giant Barbs. Most likely caught using the purple lure, but possible on blue too.
    I caught Carp and Zander using green lures in spot 9, 13, 14.

Do not waste your special voucher lures. Most always the large fish are caught when you get a small circle.
    Not medium or large.
    If you not see a small circle form, let go and keep trying the lure until small circle appears. Sometimes it refuses. Have to move on and try another spot or maybe close the app and reopen then return to fishing. Sometimes it gets really easy to get the small circle.
    Yes they can fight and break lose easier, the big ones. May help to move and adjust your line fast to compensate.

Here is a guide to the fishing spots by number and how to locate what you need to fill up your book.
    https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Fish

I managed to catch a couple of giant barbs and one new gold weight on another fish, but that was all the excitement. I was low on lures and struggling with this fishing event due to back-to-back sun tasks for the valley involving the lake - traps, nets, fishing etc. I hope in future these tasks will be suspended while there's a fishing event.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

Quote Originally Posted by CottonTail View Post
    I managed to catch a couple of giant barbs and one new gold weight on another fish, but that was all the excitement. I was low on lures and struggling with this fishing event due to back-to-back sun tasks for the valley involving the lake - traps, nets, fishing etc. I hope in future these tasks will be suspended while there's a fishing event.
    Agreed. My fishing book is complete, but I still enjoy doing the events. However, my valley fuel spins needed duck or lobster traps the last 2 days and fishing nets today so I haven’t done any fishing at all.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Do not waste your special voucher lures. Most always the large fish are caught when you get a small circle.
    Not medium or large.
    https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Fish
    No, it's not small circle. It's unique size that's between small and medium circle.

With the small circle, the fish (or the shadow) goes over the lines of the circle. With event size it fits perfectly or maybe there's even a bit extra room in the circle.

Comparison:

Last edited by BULIGO; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:57 PM.

I think popularity of game is going down, last global event players are not able to reach global goal and in this event 3 hrs left, I donít think we can reach global goals

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Comparison:

💕👍💟👏👏👏

Than you very much
    I never pay attention about the fish under the lure before.

The 2nd picture is for small / normal size fish?