Thread: Multi acc user needs a clan who needs a rebuild or new clan who needs help!!!!

Multi acc user needs a clan who needs a rebuild or new clan who needs help!!!!

Hi there its Vicky
    You have clan who didnt war for months i can play wars there or need help in clan games i can help
    my acc arent that great but know how to war to win
    if new clan then ill only play to win ,,,i like those streak numbers that can maybe even with th5 or th6 lol
    please help me and ill help you too

Fresh Spawn

Rebuilding clan looking for active members

Hey Vicky, I have a clan that needs help.Our clan name is Fatal attack and we are a Level 6 clan. We are currently in the rebuilding phase and would be interested in having you join us. If you need help with anything we could assist you.

We also participate in all Clan War Leagues if you are interested in that.

You can Join Us by:
    1. Searching for (Fatal Attack) has a red/green flag.
    2. Clan Tag #PJ2LGPRJ
    3. Leaders name is Jay and Co leaders are Flacko, ozone

New Bloke/Chick
    We're rebuilding a lvl 7 war clan that was inactive for some time. We have a few active and loyal members and we're recruiting more. Feel free to join us!

Clan name: Shadows Arising.

It's the only clan with that name so you'll have no problem finding it

Pro Member

Hi Vicky,

Not many like you, what a nice person you are. While we don't need your help. We're here to help you if you ever get exhausted from helping others and need a break.

We have three active clans in our family. All follow the general rules:
    English speaking only.
    Adults 18+
    Drama free
    Back to back wars (can opt out)

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago. Generally TH10+.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to our most active war clan (last clan games was maxed in 22 hours!). Generally TH8s and TH9s.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Generally TH7s and below.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your assisting of others.

Grimtar

Hi Vicky

We are rebuilding a level 11 clan and are looking for clanmates at any level.
    We are part of the Splash Damage family of clans.

Our clan tag is #8LVRGR0J

I haven't started a recruitment thread yet but this is an example for our two main clans, who are both nearly full.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ers-to-join-us

If you decide to give us a try please mention you are from the forum or PM me here.

Cheers

Lenny
    Last edited by LennyI; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:44 AM.

Check us, CrimsonBlue level 10 clan. 22UVR00UP
    Reqt to join stating that u found us from forums. we have 4 slots. searchin members for cwl