Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [ Network Switch ] Connection lost issue

[ Network Switch ] Connection lost issue

There must be a dialog box before switching to WiFi automatically. Today I was attacking someone by using mobile data and somebody in my house just turned on the router and then in the mid of attack, my phone got connected to WiFi and then it displayed the connection lost message. It annoys so much as a member of coc. I have been playing this game for around 5 years but the Dev team has not resolved this issue yet.

There's a setting on your phone for this already.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by prajapatiabhishek1996 View Post
    There must be a dialog box before switching to WiFi automatically. Today I was attacking someone by using mobile data and somebody in my house just turned on the router and then in the mid of attack, my phone got connected to WiFi and then it displayed the connection lost message. It annoys so much as a member of coc. I have been playing this game for around 5 years but the Dev team has not resolved this issue yet.
    The dev team cannot do anything about this issue. It is down to other processes on your phone, which they have no control over. Clash cannot stop your phone from connecting to WiFi, but you can do so easily yourself, in the phone settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Disable wifi when you attack with mobile data, then enable it when you are done.