Thread: increase Maximum number of tokens in valley

increase Maximum number of tokens in valley

if you have bad prizes in the regular shop section, you can at least save up for the diamonds and boosters or the train statue as the final prize, but because there is a 6k limit, you can only get 1 of those final prizes. Please increase the limit so that you can choose to purchase more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by boogs2 View Post
    if you have bad prizes in the regular shop section, you can at least save up for the diamonds and boosters or the train statue as the final prize, but because there is a 6k limit, you can only get 1 of those final prizes. Please increase the limit so that you can choose to purchase more than one.
    I think you are allowed only to purchase one exclusive prize once the derby ends.
    6k limit is likely set for a reason but I have not any idea why.
    If you was to collect way too many of one or two colors of tokens you might run too short on one color before you limited out. But you can always make a valley shop purchase to reduce your tokens and try to collect mostly the color you are short on.

I already have enough tokens for the 40 diamonds plus two scrolls. Actually I had to purchase one scroll already to keep my token count below the 6k and now trying to earn enough extra red tokens for a third scroll.

On an early valley thread, Nick said that it was "by design" that you could only attain one special reward from the Valley shop.

I've been looking through the forums and have successfully found this within this thread.

Here is the reply:

Someone said:

"Token wallet limit is too low. You can only buy one item from exclusive shop section even if you collect all chickens."

To which Nick replied:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    That's by design

Cheers,

Nick
    I personally think that the limit is fine, I can see why Supercell would only want to allow one reward per season.
    Last edited by WheatLandIII; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:04 PM. Reason: used to say "I Nick", I'm not Nick!
    Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    My third farm. Level 47, Reputation Level 9
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Share your Hay Day farmís statistics with everyone!