Thread: Valley quests/fuel timing

Centennial Club

Valley quests/fuel timing

Today I had new quests for all of 4 minutes, now it says a new set will be available in 28 minutes and new fuel will be available in 33 minutes. Historically, when fuel resets so do quests, so if that holds true, today I had quests that lasted 23 hours, 4 minutes, 35 minutes, and then maybe 5 minutes. Ugh. And again, the chicken was on the chest chain during the 4 minute quest and then it vanished I to thin air feeling unloved and unwanted.

Mine has never been synchronised-think its a glitch that some people have, my tasks change before the fuel does and then again when the fuel does! Theres between 5-15 min gap so usually there’s not enough time to finish the „extra“ ones-I wasted a lot of fuel once trying to complete them, truck broke down etc but on the other hand I have managed to do a few and might actually complete the whole chain now -wouldnt have been possible otherwise as I had a ton of fix a truck quests!

I completed my red chest chain today thanks to the extra set of quests that I get. I never get extra fuel resets.
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Centennial Club
    Mamabear, I am not sure I have ever heard of anyone getting extra fuel resets. I got three quest resets today, one that was only 4 minutes long, 28 minutes long and then 4 minutes. Just the standard one fuel reset. All three quest resets either included a broken down truck or collect a chicken and both 4 minute rests had a chicken on the chest chain so both were uncollectable given both had the requirement to fix a broken truck.

I have never had extra fuel resets or extra quest resets. It is quite frustrating.
    GC: jimena2--Level 143-37 FINALLY GOT MY 30 TRUCK ORDERS CHALLENGE-after almost 5 years playing

Playing from Spain-English is not my first language

Playing HD since March 2014