Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 3rd Air Sweeper

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    I don’t think a 3rd Air Sweeper would ruined air attacks, perhaps it would be an issue for some who haven’t mastered those types of attacks yet, but also considering this is for the latest Town Hall, there should be a bit more challenge.
    I can think of designs that would make air attacks dead. Consider the area sweepers already cover, and where you put them. You could easily cover 100% of a base core forcing you to use multiple freezes, rendering air dead. Unless your idea of balance is a 50% 2 star, if your lucky.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Great idea , although it's really a pain when your troops gets sweeped while attacking xD

Maybe we'll get it in the TH13
    Why is making air attacks useless a "great idea"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Ah, my mistake, missed that it was a response towards another user.

As per some of the response about some of the air attacks not getting frequent 3 stars results. If that's the main factor on things that needs to be in consideration of a balance change, then yes, there wouldn't be a need for more resistant just yet. (Wouldn't mind a new level with a distinguish look for the defense at TH12, though.)
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but, yeah, in my opinion SC shouldn’t make a “balance” change unless something is out of balance. Given air attacks are not overpowered currently, I can’t think of any reason to increase the defensive power against air attacks at th12.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.