Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scCWL average TH breakdown

Centennial Club
    The clan I have most of my bases in within the alliance is in Masters 3, I will do the same as above. We are running 21 TH12s & 9 TH11s

War 1 - 21/6/3
    War 2 - 16/12/2
    War 3 - 14/7/9
    War 4 - 21/4/5 (rushed/engineered at the bottom)
    War 5 - 17/7/6
    War 6 - 12/16/2
    War 7 - 29/1 (lots of rushed 12s)
    Last edited by andysedge; 1 Week Ago at 07:27 PM.

Centennial Club
    So based on that info you're looking at around 18 TH12s and the rest TH11s should be enough to win the league.

We didn't win the league like we should have, two TH12s didn't do any attacks so we were at a disadvantage. Good info to know for next CWL tho.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by andysedge View Post
    So based on that info you're looking at around 18 TH12s and the rest TH11s should be enough to win the league.

We didn't win the league like we should have, two TH12s didn't do any attacks so we were at a disadvantage. Good info to know for next CWL tho.
    Is sometimes useful to use them still, unless you have suitable replacements.
    If they defend well, it can be better than accounts that struggle to both attack and defend.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Is sometimes useful to use them still, unless you have suitable replacements.
    If they defend well, it can be better than accounts that struggle to both attack and defend.
    Ye totally agree, they didn't attack but didn't get tripled either so rather have them in our lineup as oppose to a TH8 who would get triple and get no attacking returns either.

Centennial Club
    Updated the post that was the last comment on the first page. I'm surprised we beat n All th12 clan in total stars, despite them beating us, head to head. This is quite weird but I'll takr it