Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Looking for a nice and friendly neighborhood

  1. #1

    Looking for a nice and friendly neighborhood

    Hey,
    I'm level 31, living in Belgium and I'm looking for a neighborhood. I'm derby minded, I help when i can, ... .
    I hope I can find a nice neighborhood.

    Fran

  2. #2
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    45
    Come on over to a small but friendly neighborhood.
    I'm a very active player, so I decided to create our very own neighborhood where there will be guaranteed communication between all the neighbors. Constant help with the derby's, filling boat orders, and even completely tasks. If you're tired of being in a neighborhood where no one speaks to each other come on over to the WE ARE FAMILY!! Hope to see you there! Tag # PP29G09R

  3. #3
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3
    Could I join to your clan. I start to play yesterday but I am a very active player. I'll try to help you in everything I can. I find the name of the clan but I couldn't find it. It says me that there isn't a clan with the name; WE ARE FAMILY!!

  4. #4
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra09 View Post
    Come on over to a small but friendly neighborhood.
    I'm a very active player, so I decided to create our very own neighborhood where there will be guaranteed communication between all the neighbors. Constant help with the derby's, filling boat orders, and even completely tasks. If you're tired of being in a neighborhood where no one speaks to each other come on over to the WE ARE FAMILY!! Hope to see you there! Tag # PP29G09R
    1 Minute Ago
    Could I join to your clan. I start to play yesterday but I am a very active player. I'll try to help you in everything I can. I find the name of the clan but I couldn't find it. It says me that there isn't a clan with the name; WE ARE FAMILY!!

  5. #5
    Hey! Come visit our neighborhood named MOO-LICIOUS, tag- #PPRRRV8R. We are friendly and helpful. Derby focused but no pressure at all. Opt in at your convenience. We are very active and love to help each other. We are an English speaking group. We are in professional league currently and all our amazing members have made this neighborhood a lively and friendly place. Do come by and check us out! 😁

  6. #6
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyfarm09 View Post
    Hey! Come visit our neighborhood named MOO-LICIOUS, tag- #PPRRRV8R. We are friendly and helpful. Derby focused but no pressure at all. Opt in at your convenience. We are very active and love to help each other. We are an English speaking group. We are in professional league currently and all our amazing members have made this neighborhood a lively and friendly place. Do come by and check us out! 😁
    Could I join to your clan? I'm only 18 level, but I am a very active player. Everydays.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    62

    Try us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frannypanny View Post
    Hey,
    I'm level 31, living in Belgium and I'm looking for a neighborhood. I'm derby minded, I help when i can, ... .
    I hope I can find a nice neighborhood.

    Fran
    We are currently 5 farmers in a friendly, helpful, cooperative, chatty, polite hood. We donít require you to be in derby, but if you are you must complete all tasks, and only do 300+ tasks. Buying extra diamond task is up to each player.

    Our farm name is: Chit Chat UK Farm. PLC282CV. (My husband & I have just been through Belgiumís waterways on our boat. Love the country, and know most Belgians speak really good English!) You do not have to live in the UK. We have a Canadian farmer, I live in UK & USA, the others are in UK.

    Anyone can join so give us a try and see if you like us! You donít have anything to lose, and you just might find your new HD home!

  8. #8
    We have a very friendly, no drama allowed hoid. Some are charity and some are not. We are derby driven but get that life happens. We derby at 320 or above when possible. Check us out tag #uquyyuv

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •