Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TheDisciples War Clan Recruiting

TheDisciples New war clan looking for active members.

Hello Everyone! We are TheDisciples and we are looking for new members!

About Us:

We’re an active war clan. Wars are going on all the time and all our members are activeparticipants. We’re a relatively new clan, but we have solid members and a positive community.We’re always looking for new members who want to war regularly and enjoy playing as a part ofa team. We currently have 11 active members and we’re always looking to grow!

Requirements to Join:

We’re looking for anyone with 1000 or more trophies and at least a TH6. It doesn’t matter how good you are at wars or how upgraded your defenses are, we believe inhelping one another to become better players. It also helps if you have a discord, we have a server for our clan that we use to communicate and share strategies.
    Expectations:
    Not everyone has to participate in wars, but we do expect everyone who is a member to be an active part of the community. If you do participate in wars, we expect you to use your both attacks. Even if you don’t 3-Star every time, all we ask is that you do your best and to be willing to learn.

How to join:
    Please join our discord and let us know you're from forums, https://discord.gg/nhWC3xb. Discord required to be in war.

We hope to see you out there!
    TheDisciples Clan Code: #2900GV9CL:
    Last edited by TheDisciples; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:29 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    I'm interested in joining! My tag is #2CQ82UGRG

Fresh Spawn

I am intrested

Th 7 near max

bump bump bump

daily bump

bump bump bump it up

daily bump

daily bump

daily bump

daily bump