Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resources sadness

New Bloke/Chick
    A little update. I followed your suggestions. Now i maxed the MegaTesla, Cannon Cart to 18 and i upgraded to BH9.

Now im around 3600 trophies, but is difficult to go on without higher def. buildings. Sure i will get my target: 6th builder before Christmas.

Other suggestions?

Last edited by BrodoCaldo; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:05 PM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodoCaldo View Post
    A little update. I followed your suggestions. Now i maxed the MegaTesla, Cannon Cart to 18 and i upgraded to BH9.

Now im around 3600 trophies, but is difficult to go on without higher def. buildings. Sure i will get my target: 6th builder before Christmas.

Other suggestions?

Collectors and storages.

The extra resources from collectors add up over time (and maxing out is going to take a lot of time)

The storages, because if they are maxed they hold more .. and when you use a Rune, storages are always filled to capacity.

Both add extra hit points to your base, as I stated earlier in the thread...

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Collectors and storages.

The extra resources from collectors add up over time (and maxing out is going to take a lot of time)

The storages, because if they are maxed they hold more .. and when you use a Rune, storages are always filled to capacity.

Both add extra hit points to your base, as I stated earlier in the thread...

/Affront

Thank you Affront