Thread: Resources sadness

Resources sadness

Hi Clashers, i have a question:

Why do i need, with my gold pass, 7 days to get enough resources to upgrade my mega tesla at level 3? Ok, i collect also elixir for builder machine but hey, why Supercell doesn't rework resources amount for victories? I'm the only one that decide to leave this second village for this frustrating mechamism even if there is the hope to unlock the 6th builder before growing old?
    Last edited by BrodoCaldo; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrodoCaldo View Post

Why do i need, with my gold pass, 7 days to get enough resources to upgrade my mega tesla at level 3? Ok, i collect also elixir for builder machine but hey, why Supercell doesn't rework resources amount for victories? I'm the only one that decide to leave this second village for this frustrating mechamism even if there is the hope to unlock the 6th builder before growing old?
    The normal price of the Mega Tesla Level 3 upgrade is 3.2M gold. With the gold pass 20% discount, that's 2.56M gold.

At BH8, your gold mines produce 252k gold per day (with 3 boosts per day it's even more).

As a BH8, unless you are extremely rushed, you should easily be competing in the 3000 trophy range. At 2800-2999 trophies, your 3 wins get you 370k per day (it's actually about 22 hours between resets, but we'll leave it at 1 day for simplicity).

Therefore, you should be earning at least 622k per day. That would mean the L3 Mega Tesla upgrade would take you about 4 days to afford, not 7 days.

I don't see your issue. What more do you want from the gold pass?

Forum Legend

Level 3 Mega Tesla: 3.2 million (2.56 million on Gold Pass) .. 7 days at 356K a day (not counting the collectors, that you probably haven't maxed out at Level 9 yet anyway), so we are talking about you being in the no higher than 2600 trophies, right?

Something tells me that you have an extremely rushed/weak base or that you are deliberately dropping trophies to have easier wins.

It is true, that Builder Base is best played, if you RUSH, but that doesn't mean that you can fulfill the OTTO requirements without attacking consistently for months, and without upgrading pretty much everything else on your base too..

I DID get OTTO within the first few days of BH9 dropping, but I had been maxed at BH8 for months (including the GearUP's) and I used a obscene amount of Books, Runes, Hammers and Gems to fulfill the final requirements .. just to have OTTO sitting IDLE most of the time .. I'm floating around the 4700s and i STILL can't get enough resources to have both the Master Builder and OTTO working at the same time.

So, I advice you to just play the game, get the loot you can, spend it and fight every battle as if your life depends on it .. never drop trophies, never give an inch, FIGHT.

Upgrade Minions and Dropships or just the one army you feel most comfortable with .. and eventually you too, will have an idle second builder on Builder Base :-)

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.18.17.18.16.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Forum Legend
    Post your player tag and we'll tell you why you are in pain.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.18.17.18.16.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    The normal price of the Mega Tesla Level 3 upgrade is 3.2M gold. With the gold pass 20% discount, that's 2.56M gold.

At BH8, your gold mines produce 252k gold per day (with 3 boosts per day it's even more).

As a BH8, unless you are extremely rushed, you should easily be competing in the 3000 trophy range. At 2800-2999 trophies, your 3 wins get you 370k per day (it's actually about 22 hours between resets, but we'll leave it at 1 day for simplicity).

Therefore, you should be earning at least 622k per day. That would mean the L3 Mega Tesla upgrade would take you about 4 days to afford, not 7 days.

I don't see your issue. What more do you want from the gold pass?
    Yeah you right. I wrote first 5, then i edited 7. My bad.

Im BH8 (BH6 Maxed). Im maxing collectors and rss stuffs, 2900/3000 trophy.

I don't need other boost or %reduction from gold pass. what i want to say is that bluilder base, in my opinion, is more resources constrained than the first base. BH is not for farmers. You can also go on attacking if you have got your three wins. You improve your skills, thats true. But the effort required to rank up is not repaid by the increase of the reward resources, and that is not challenging.

If you wanna check my BH #YYY2QP2JU

Forum Legend
    Yeah you right. I wrote first 5, then i edited 7. My bad.

Im BH8 (BH6 Maxed). Im maxing collectors and rss stuffs, 2900/3000 trophy.

I don't need other boost or %reduction from gold pass. what i want to say is that bluilder base, in my opinion, is more resources constrained than the first base. BH is not for farmers. You can also go on attacking if you have got your three wins. You improve your skills, thats true. But the effort required to rank up is not repaid by the increase of the reward resources, and that is not challenging.

If you wanna check my BH #YYY2QP2JU
    I would advice you to get your collectors maxed (7-6-5 and 7-6-2 is just not good enough .. and 8-8-8 for both will help you a LOT)

Focus on those collectors, get your storages maxed too (for when you spend runes) and chuck along as you best can.

When you have your favorite army maxed, move up to BH9 and upgrade your collectors and storages.

Your power defences are weak and your secondary defences are behind, BUT .. you are still hauling more bonus loot in your current state, than you would as a BH7.

You have won 772 attacks, I've won 4339 attacks (I'm a bit ahead of you, but I think that you may have missed more loot runs than me :-)

I'm in a Farming Clan .. we are currently ranked 22nd in The United States (which is unusual, because we are usually ranked in top 10)

Farmers understand loot and how to get it and how to put it to good use, for some reason.

/Affront
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I would advice you to get your collectors maxed (7-6-5 and 7-6-2 is just not good enough .. and 8-8-8 for both will help you a LOT)

Focus on those collectors, get your storages maxed too (for when you spend runes) and chuck along as you best can.

When you have your favorite army maxed, move up to BH9 and upgrade your collectors and storages.

Your power defences are weak and your secondary defences are behind, BUT .. you are still hauling more bonus loot in your current state, than you would as a BH7.

You have won 772 attacks, I've won 4339 attacks (I'm a bit ahead of you, but I think that you may have missed more loot runs than me :-)

I'm in a Farming Clan .. we are currently ranked 22nd in The United States (which is unusual, because we are usually ranked in top 10)

Farmers understand loot and how to get it and how to put it to good use, for some reason.

/Affront
    Thanks you Affront for the suggestions, i will work on that.

Mind that I started in march 2018 and i didn't worked hard from the beginnig for the BH.

But looking at the reward loots:

2800-2999 Trophies 370k Rss

3800-3999 Trophies 470k Rss

There is a big gap, in my opinion, between the two ranks in terms of trophies and also in terms of rss you need to upgrade buildings. A 33% triphies increment (1000/3000) for a 27% rss increment (100/370). I think that is too low, in particular because of the efforts you have to face to get to 4k tier. And im asking you guys, if im the only one thinking that.

BH rank doesn't give you any sort of prestige (for the average player) or status nor a considerable amount of rss.
    Last edited by BrodoCaldo; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:43 PM.

Mind that I started in march 2018 and i didn't worked hard from the beginnig for the BH.

There is a big gap, in my opinion, between the two ranks in terms of trophies and also in terms of rss you need to upgrade buildings. A 33% triphies increment (1000/3000) for a 27% rss increment (100/370). I think that is too low, in particular because of the efforts you have to face to get to 4k tier. And im asking you guys, if im the only one thinking that.

BH rank doesn't give you any sort of prestige (for the average player) or status nor a considerable amount of rss.
    I stay in the mid 4k range on my main bh9 and around 2k on my mini bh5. 4k plus is sufficient to keep up with both my builder and my lab. On the bh5, it can take several days to start the next one. But, if I were doing it efficiently, i should be a bh7 by now and higher in trophies. The trick is to rush effectively to get the highest you can and get the most loot. The increase in loot may not sound like much, but it really adds up on a daily basis.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Legend

Just the added hitpoints from the collectors and storages will help push you to a slightly higher trophy range.

You will NOT get close to the 4K range with less than a bh9 with at least bh8 maxed defenses and troops (guessing here) .. the competition starts getting real tough at 4K and up.

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Just the added hitpoints from the collectors and storages will help push you to a slightly higher trophy range.

You will NOT get close to the 4K range with less than a bh9 with at least bh8 maxed defenses and troops (guessing here) .. the competition starts getting real tough at 4K and up.

/Affront
    I'm sitting around 4k with my BH9 rocking level 6 point defenses and big defenses ranging from 5 (air bombs, LL) to 9 (Tesla and Roaster), and my BM has been down pretty often (I run max drop minions). It's not that hard to hit 4k as even a defensively rushed 9. I've even hit 4200 a couple times.
    Last edited by themariofan; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:45 PM.