Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My Account has Hacked from Arab support

Angry My Account has Hacked from Arab support

For all from Support.
    My Account has Hacked from your Support, in 1 week of 3 Account has been Hacked my Town hall from your Support Arabic.
    This all it's my Account has Hacked from Arab Support

[Removed By Moderator]

I want to demand expulsion and trial for breaking laws without understanding from all Arab.
    Just I want recover my Account and without asking me
    Last edited by Bakunin; August 19th, 2019 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Removed Attachments

Quote Originally Posted by Siwar View Post
    For all from Support.
    My Account has Hacked from your Support, in 1 week of 3 Account has been Hacked my Town hall from your Support Arabic.
    No one here can help you, we are players like you. You need to continue to work with support.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    As 2222 highlighted, nobody in the forum can assist with in-game account issues - you need to contact Supercell Support.

Closed.

Angry My accounts again has banned without tell..

Hi everyone Super Cell.
    I have 3 account has been Hacked from Arabic support.
    Job Arabic is not good, it is very false.
    in one week 3 account has banned,
    Siwar #=======
    اسبارطة
    ✰✌✰JANO.XANO✰✌✰ #======
    and now Siwar2

i really loved your Clash of Clans, but I have 5 account and i have 4 account of my friends, so in first ✰✌✰JANO.XANO✰✌✰ has locking, i asked from اسبارطة, it's not good news, has banned, and i asked recovery (✰✌✰JANO.XANO✰✌✰ ), , also i'ts bad news, my account is the first created loung ago (Siwar) has banned.
    so i need your from Supercell unlock and unbann, please..
    please do not tell asked there https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game ..
    There i asked, but from Arab has replayed and say me ( Sorry, we cannot help you) it is bad replay of Arab.
    this reason i need help for unbann and unlock accounts
    please thanks
    ------------------
    it's for asking ✰✌✰JANO.XANO✰✌✰ and i get banned 3 accounts, there no ask me and no anything, just likely fast banned my accounts

please do not tell me use in device..
    just tell me why likely fast bann my accounts?
    do not closed

Forum Champion
    It sounds like you had 4 accounts that were not yours? Sharing or trading accounts is not allowed and can get you banned.

No one here can help you. There is no player support on these forums. If I’m game support won’t help you then there is nothing you can do.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; August 20th, 2019 at 11:59 AM.

It is my accounts, i have 9 accounts and now 5 accounts without complete, TH12 just one village, TH11 its 3 village, i asked for delete one village from another device, but i got 3 accounts banned for recovery this village ✰✌✰JANO.XANO✰✌✰ , also i don't know why fast banned without tell, just in start screen..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    It sounds like you had 4 accounts that were not yours? Sharing or trading accounts is not allowed and can get you banned.

No one here can help you. There is no player support on these forums. If I’m game support won’t help you then there is nothing you can do.
    Last edited by Siwar; August 20th, 2019 at 12:08 PM.

I have 3 account has been Hacked from Arabic support.
    the ingame support doesnt hack your accounts.

Job Arabic is not good, it is very false.
    in one week 3 account has banned,
    Siwar #=======
    اسبارطة
    ✰✌✰JANO.XANO✰✌✰ #======
    and now Siwar2
    at this point i would ask "what have you done?" butlets go to the next point.

i really loved your Clash of Clans, but I have 5 account and i have 4 account of my friends, so in first ✰✌✰JANO.XANO✰✌✰ has locking, i asked from اسبارطة, it's not good news, has banned, and i asked recovery (✰✌✰JANO.XANO✰✌✰ ), , also i'ts bad news, my account is the first created loung ago (Siwar) has banned.
    here we have the reason for all your banned accounts.
    account sharing. it is forbidden. the other problem is the conversation between you and the support. you must have said something that was worth a ban.

so i need your from Supercell unlock and unbann, please..
    bans are final and we the forumers are not supercell.

please do not tell asked there https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game ..
    usually i would give you the links for the ingame support. but hey you know them already.
    by sharing accounts you violated the terms of service and you should be lucky that the other shared villages arent banned yet.

There i asked, but from Arab has replayed and say me ( Sorry, we cannot help you) it is bad replay of Arab.
    this reason i need help for unbann and unlock accounts
    please thanks
    ( Sorry, we cannot help you)

please do not tell me use in device..
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

tell me why likely fast bann my accounts?
    bans are final and not open to discussion on forum. no one here can help you.

do not closed
    how about deleting? it is not your first thread about it.😝
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ort?p=12307676

It is my accounts, i have 9 accounts and now 5 accounts without complete,
    but first you said that 4 are from your friends.

TH12 just one village, TH11 its 3 village, i asked for delete one village from another device, but i got 3 accounts banned for recovery this village ✰✌✰JANO.XANO✰✌✰ , also i don't know why fast banned without tell, just in start screen..
    asking for village deleting and getting banned for acccount phishing are two different things.

op no one here can help you.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; August 20th, 2019 at 12:20 PM. Reason: typo

also is not best answer, i will delete all supercell in my accounts and device..

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Main forum rules

4: "Multiple or repeated posting of the same thread or topic is not allowed. If a thread or reply has been trashed or closed, you should not post the same thread again."

16: "If you are banned from the game temporarily, you still have a right to have a forum account. If you are permanently banned from the game, you will also be permanently banned from the forums."

From the Terms of Service: "You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account."
    Last edited by Bakunin; August 20th, 2019 at 12:41 PM.