Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Valley Fuel Suns

Centennial Club

Valley Fuel Suns

One time I made it to the 1000 sun fuel spin level. The increments are 20, 50, 100, 200, 550, 1000, etc. You should get a multiplier for hitting 1000 as it's near impossible unless you're a diamond burner.

I'm putting this post to focus on the rewards you get for planting crops. I had to throw a quick spreadsheet together for the 5 most common crop rewards and what the maximum suns you can get in an 8 hour period. I have 178 fields, so these numbers are based on maximum suns possible in an 8 hour period for 178 fields:
    Peppers: 712 suns
    Cotton: 570 suns
    Sugarcane: 949 suns
    Soybeans: 854 suns
    Carrots: 854 suns
    This assumes you fill all fields with the crop and harvest right away when they are ready. It's slightly less than this as you lose time harvesting/planting.
    I currently have cotton and find that I can't get close to hitting the 1000 level. My other two rewards are trucks and goat milk. If peppers is the crop, it makes it tough also - assuming you actually sleep.

Sugarcane is king, you just have to harvest every 30 minutes and be diligent. You can definitely hit the 1000 level with it.

Has anyone hit the next level? I believe 2000?

Congrats! Life in the valley is much easier with so many fields.

Next level after 1000 is 1500. Someone reported a while back.

Like you, I hit it one time with a field of 135. Which is way harder than 178, by the way. Have you never had lettuce or indigo sun task? I don't know what those translate to, but I was able to make the 1000 with the indigo one. Of course, the second and third tasks have to be decent as well.

Centennial Club
    Iíve not had indigo. Didnít even know it was an option. I did have lettuce but couldnít remember the reward. Is it 1 crop = 1 sun?

I know at one point I had chili crops which gave TWO suns each (or 5x for 2 chili plants.) That's the best I've seen so far.

Centennial Club
    Chili peppers are fine once, but waiting 4 hours to harvest hurts their value. Sugarcane is much better as long as you continually harvest and plant

Centennial Club
    I have made it to 1000 suns almost every time I have had a growing task but it is work! It is also at the exclusion of all things derby related, etc. If you donít have a growing task to earn suns, it is virtually impossible to reach the 1,000 level unless you at willing to totally wipe out your barn stores etc. sending off trucks, filling crates, etc. letís get real, you can only drop so many duck rings, lobster traps or nets and they take forever. Plus, I have never had one of those three fishing related tasks that I have not had them 3-4 days in a row and you canít keep up with making them to have a stockpile for sun tasks too. I am on my 5th day in a row of nets and have been making them nonstop but only have 2 for the new day (in 5-6 hours) because of how long they take to make (even using a booster.

Btw, I have 142 fields and it is still major work. I do not always plant all fields (I try to leave 25 free for crops to make feed, etc) but not always.....sometimes I have to plant all fields for the last plantingor two in order to get to 1000 in time.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; August 22nd, 2019 at 07:05 PM.

The most tiring seeding I have had so far is wheat. 25 wheats for 1 sun, lucky it's sold like bread while everyone else needs their field for other crops.

HeaveninTN,
    Why do you want or need to make it to 1000 suns ? What's there in the Valley that is worth the work for you ?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    I have made it to 1000 suns almost every time I have had a growing task but it is work! It is also at the exclusion of all things derby related, etc. If you don’t have a growing task to earn suns, it is virtually impossible to reach the 1,000 level unless you at willing to totally wipe out your barn stores etc. sending off trucks, filling crates, etc. let’s get real, you can only drop so many duck rings, lobster traps or nets and they take forever...
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    ...HeaveninTN,
    Why do you want or need to make it to 1000 suns ? What's there in the Valley that is worth the work for you ?
    Kudos HeaveninTN for earning 1000 suns. Your fuel reserve must be amHayzing.

So far I'm able to maintain a 20 fuel reserve for a chicken run. Are you saving your full tank to explore the huge Valley?

---
    Lynn
    August 22, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; August 22nd, 2019 at 08:10 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

The only time i made it to 200 suns was when my daily sun crop was wheat, because i would be wheating anyway..